RATALAIKA games are now getting physical releases

usapro2017

41 minutes ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

People need to recognize that Ratalaika is a publisher, not a developer. A lot of the games they publish are actually pretty good, even if they're simple. Them releasing a "pack" doesn't really make sense.

A lot of publishers have released packs of games they published from different developers. If you are making $5 games, it doesn't make sense to release them individually because it costs $5 already to get a disc.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Conker said:

Cool to see , never let Physical die!!!

I cant imagine it will for a while. I think sony are testing the water by releasing a digital console but i cant see it selling anywhere near as good as the disc version

29 minutes ago, FuuJojo said:

Would legit get My Name Is Mayo on physical just to frame it. 

Also this^^^^;

11 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

I cant imagine it will for a while. I think sony are testing the water by releasing a digital console but i cant see it selling anywhere near as good as the disc version

Also this^^^^;

Forbes and others are reporting the demand for the discless version of the ps5 is far outpacing the demand for the one with the disc.  That many are settling and paying the extra $100 because that is all they can get ahold of. 

I want the one with a disc but I think a lot more are ready to crossover than you realize.

On 9/25/2020 at 3:37 PM, Havok_Knight said:

Wasn't aware that Warlock's Tower was a Ratalaika game, had fun with that one. Or is that just a category named after the publisher for games that are super easy to plat?

All the games published by them have a bad rep for having shit/easy trophy lists. I like a few of their games, but I try to avoid playing ones that don't require you to complete it (yes, I have some of these on my account, I'm aware).

27 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Forbes and others are reporting the demand for the discless version of the ps5 is far outpacing the demand for the one with the disc.  That many are settling and paying the extra $100 because that is all they can get ahold of. 

I want the one with a disc but I think a lot more are ready to crossover than you realize.

I live in the uk and i could only get hold of the digital version in the store game. I personally  hope it doesn't completly go digital because even tho i dont get as many physical copies as i used to i like to have the choice

On 2020-09-25 at 3:28 PM, SpaceCoresDad said:

A lot of the games they publish are actually pretty good, even if they're simple.

Not trying to shit on their work as they make what they can with what they have  but majority of these games aren't even worth playing especially when you consider the amount of better options you can get wether its indie or triple a games.

Edited by BrandedBerserk

On 25/09/2020 at 8:15 PM, usapro2017 said:

Legend Of The Skyfish and FullBlast are both available now!

The next 2 releases due later this year are Warlock’s Tower and METAGAL.

These games are available to purchase through redartgames.com 

Honestly I think instead of individual physical releases, they should have released a collection of games instead like the Megadrive, Atari, Mega Man and Street Fighter Anniversary Collections.

Thought I would let people know that collect physical media.

I do agree there, a collection off their games would have been much better.