Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UrbanGoblin

UrbanGoblin's Dispute

5 posts in this topic

UrbanGoblin

Game Disputed: BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition
Reason the game was flagged: the Taffer's Delight trophy is for completing episode 2 and the Blue Ribbon Champ trophy is for completing all the challenges in another DLC. therefore, it is not possible to win these two trophies at the same time.

Your dispute/reason it shouldn't be flagged: It was not intentional. I was holding off on completing the challenges for the blue ribbons and went to go do the DLC trophies for Burial at Sea and once I completed those, the Blue Ribbon Trophy Unlocked. There are others that experienced this glitch as well that you can read about here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/41591-blue-ribbon-champ-glitch/

Edited by UrbanGoblin
Proper format for dispute.

It's a bad flag.  Just look around at most other 100% lists for this game and you'll see something similar.

Personally, I tried to avoid the glitch by doing Blue Ribbon Champ earlier and still ran into it (just with another trophy instead).  As far as I can tell, the only ways to avoid is to pop two DLC trophies at the end together that are supposed to work like that (Paid in Full & Taffer's Delight), do all the DLC before getting the platinum, or to get the platinum as the second to last trophy.  Anything else, seems to give a free trophy at the end (usually Blue Ribbon Champ, if done intentionally).

It's a very easy glitch to run into either intentionally or not.

I had nothing to do with this report either, but I lifted it.

2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I had nothing to do with this report either, but I lifted it.

Thank you!