Fame Reset: Season 1 Ends in 10 Days

Ya_Boy_James

2 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

The seasons undoubtedly need to be shorter. it lasted too long. They're shouldn't have to cater the season length to a few trophy hunters who are going at a snails pace and haven't gotten to level 50 within 52 days and counting. Most players want content drops more frequently, 62 day season lengths will kill the game eventually. 

I too hope season 2 has trophies. 

Can't argue with more frequent content drops, but isn't 52 days a pretty short season? Thinking compared to anything I've seen with Rocket League, CoD, Fortnite, etc.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ya_Boy_James said:

Can't argue with more frequent content drops, but isn't 52 days a pretty short season? Thinking compared to anything I've seen with Rocket League, CoD, Fortnite, etc.

The season is 62 days overall I believe. Pretty normal length, was the same in Blackout etc. But with this game I think it's too long, the game is already severely dying in the streaming scene. I'm personally not bored of it at all but a lot of streamers/players are. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

The season is 62 days overall I believe. Pretty normal length, was the same in Blackout etc. But with this game I think it's too long, the game is already severely dying in the streaming scene. I'm personally not bored of it at all but a lot of streamers/players are. 

Yes, math, 62. Fair point! I initially hadn't realized the Free price was only for August either - $20 now isn't aggressive, but it still could present a challenge to growth if popularity and streamers/players decline. I like the game and Mediatonic so I do hope to see it succeed.

• Like 1

This game needs better content, which is sad to say.  Bc at first it seemed really worthwhile, then, like most awaken to the fact that you really aren't enjoying repeating average content.  I hope season 2 brings the races and survival, unique finals and adds a solo mode.  I could care less about season length, i want the damn game to be worth play...lol.   Because i believe there's massive potential if they learn from season 1.   it simply not worth playing rn, or gringing out 10 plus levels for me.  At a certain point this game causes an internal reflection, and season 1 is really lacking.  In that case it should b shorter if theyre going to be incompetent w/ server, content and quality.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ya_Boy_James said:

You can purchase Kudos with real world money, so wiping those would be problematic (if not illegal). Crowns as another "currency" should persist too. I would feel confident in saving any you want across seasons. Anything else would require a radical, expectation-defying decision from the developer.

Apologies if that is less-than-definitive but there's no official statement I can link.

Thank you. Yeah tbh I wasn't able to find any official answer either, which is why I've been having this doubt.

I'm gonna save at least 10 crowns and hope for the best then.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DarkBahamutZero said:

Thank you. Yeah tbh I wasn't able to find any official answer either, which is why I've been having this doubt.

I'm gonna save at least 10 crowns and hope for the best then.

The backlash would be worse then you can imagine because yes, people buy kudos with real money.  Crowns aren’t getting reset either or else they’d be warning us about it (and there would be ample backlash to that too).