Fame Reset: Season 1 Ends in 10 Days

Ya_Boy_James

16 minutes ago, PlushyPants49 said:

Level 26 right now. Am I any chance or do I just take a week and start fresh?

Unless you're fairly decent at the game or don't mind playing nothing else but Fall Guys for the rest of the week, I would personally start fresh. I've been playing an hour a day consistently for the last week and I've gone from 36 to 39, and that's including a 3 hour session with a friend as well. I did only win twice though so if you're better than me you will be levelling up faster.

6 hours ago, PlushyPants49 said:

Level 26 right now. Am I any chance or do I just take a week and start fresh?

I say keep going! I hit 27 today, (went from 21-26 yesterday) aimed for 30 but I had some things to do away from gaming, so I had to stop, but I am going to keep playing for the rest of the week. I'm getting better and now placing higher more often and reaching finals. If I don't reach 40 in this season, I feel like I won't ever reach it because I'll eventually get tired of trying. 

Eek yea it says 7 days left n i'm currently level 36 n really dont know if I'll make it! I think it says I'm on 25k points n u say lv 40 is 35k points eek ?

Granted when I downloaded and played the game for the first time it said 15 days left so I'v not been at it from the  2 month long start. I'm gonna try for 40.. fingers crossed 

Don’t know if anyone has mentioned this but I saw that private matches will be a thing. I don’t know how soon but it’s coming. For those of us that are awful at this game, here’s hoping trophies aren’t disabled in private matches. Also the interview was on a pc related website so I do not know if they are coming to PS4 or if they will be a pc only thing. If you need a source for this information just google it. 

I'm level 39 but it's a slog lately to get the fame. It seems most of the casuals have gone and the people left are the ones who know every ins and outs. I've gone from round 4 or finals to getting knocked out far earlier, seeing teams who know the game so well they can bottleneck see-saw and make the first round end with only 20 people.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rm_rosen said:

I'm level 39 but it's a slog lately to get the fame. It seems most of the casuals have gone and the people left are the ones who know every ins and outs. I've gone from round 4 or finals to getting knocked out far earlier, seeing teams who know the game so well they can bottleneck see-saw and make the first round end with only 20 people.

I would push through if i was you. I am at 39 as well, hitting 40 today and it was a grind since i started late after the hype went down a little. Just happy i get to 40 before s2 starts as i would never do it if i had to start from scratch again. Im not good in this game either but i watched a few youtube videos and i currently have 17 crowns at level 39 and i reach the final maybe 75% of the time. 

• Like 1

Started playing this game on September 12th, so around 3 weeks ago. I'm currently at level 39 (and a half), so I should hit level 40 today. I'm having a blast and looking forward to Season 2. :D Only other trophies missing are Infallible (not bothering with that one atm, I never had I win streak higher than 2) and the 50 shop items, which will come with time.

• Like 2

I was hoping for a double fame event before the end of the season, but can't see the point of starting this on Monday. ? Surely it would have made far more sense to start yesterday and give players the weekend to take advantage..

Oh well. I'm in no rush to get the trophy for level 40.

• Like 1