Favorite online game mode.

Wade_VC

Favorite and least favorite online game mode  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What is your FAVORITE online game mode.

• Rush
    • Squad Rush
    • Conquest
    • Squad Deathmatch
  2. 2. What is your LEAST FAVORITE online game mode.

• Rush
    • Squad Rush
    • Conquest
    • Squad Deathmatch

As the title eludes to, what is your favorite and least favorite online game mode when playing BFBC2 online?

These are mine:

Favorite:

Conquest by far. I just enjoy the whole "capture the flag" aspect of this online game mode.

Least Favorite:

Squad Deathmatch. I just never have been a fan of Deathmatch type games as, for the most part, there is little to no teamwork involved.

I'm a huge fan of Rush. I like how the map progresses because it can get a tad boring playing on the same map for a while, and with Rush you constantly have to change your tactics to deal with the new environment your in.

Squad Deathmatch is my least favorite mode as well. Battlefield is supposed to be about huge maps and battles, and Squad Deathmatch tones everything down and most people just resort to camping which takes all the fun out of the game.

Parker

I'll say my favorite is Rush. Always liked this more in the Bad Company games, and even the BF3 beta, Conquest feels like just a deathmatch with flags, instead of capturing flags moreso..and I don't like either squad mode.

Least favorite is Squad Deathmatch, because of that stupid tank always being there, and the small size of the maps, makes finding a good spawn and getting a good plan that much harder. Squad Rush is actually right behind, too few of people for Rush in my opinion, they are better with more people.

im a fan of conquest also the aspect of that game mode in which i hate the most is spawn killers I don't understand it, it just makes the game crap.

But my least favourite mode is squad death match just never really appealed to me only played it a couple of times to get the trophy then that was it never played it again.

My favorites are without any doubt Rush and Conquest. I voted for Rush though since i've played that way more and i just love the teamwork it requiers :D

My least favorite is Squad Rush. I still enjoy playing it, just not as much as any of the other modes. This gamemode can be hella fun though if you have a full squad of friends and a good oposing team to give you a challenge :)