Chapter 2 voices but no image

Puppeter04

I know I have the PS3 version of this game, but that forum is kinda dead, so, here is my problem guys, I have all the episodes installed (inside the game, in the main menu, it says "start episode X" in each one.

But when I'm going to start EP2, the screen goes almost totally black, but the voices and subtitles appear, then, a loading screen appears with the batman symbol at the bottom corner, but it stays there. 

Anyone with the same problem? or a solution?

Thank you guys!

Sorry if I use wrong "at" "in" "on", is not my first language.

Edited by Puppeter04

I would re-download the episode.

Episode 2 is the worst made episode IMO. Gordon's smoke messes up the screen...half of the Mayor's secretary's head is missing...on a phone call with Dent, you can't hear what he's saying-good thing for subtitles.

And I could see right thru Bruce Wayne's head for a bit in episode 4. TT really dropped the ball on this game.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sum1_worsethan_u said:

I would re-download the episode.

Episode 2 is the worst made episode IMO. Gordon's smoke messes up the screen...half of the Mayor's secretary's head is missing...on a phone call with Dent, you can't hear what he's saying-good thing for subtitles.

And I could see right thru Bruce Wayne's head for a bit in episode 4. TT really dropped the ball on this game.

I was going to give up and leave it at 20% but I'll give it a try, later I'll download again ep2, well and all episodes bc I deleted all of them in a fit of rage hahah.. Thank you! :D

55 minutes ago, sum1_worsethan_u said:

No problem.

Hopefully you can play through the game by re-downloading it. It would be a shame to leave it at 20% when it is a pretty easy game. Plus you paid for it.

Good Luck...

I tried it out again but nope, so I have to leave it at 20%, no problem

On 10/4/2020 at 11:26 AM, Puppeter04 said:

I tried it out again but nope, so I have to leave it at 20%, no problem

Unbelievable. Sorry to hear that. Would've thought that re-downloading would fix the problem.

Edit: Did you re-download the whole game or just episode 2?

Edited by sum1_worsethan_u

3 hours ago, sum1_worsethan_u said:

Unbelievable. Sorry to hear that. Would've thought that re-downloading would fix the problem.

Edit: Did you re-download the whole game or just episode 2?

i deleted the whole game, and installed again (this time just ep 1 and 2) :( at least I didn't pay for it (it was a kind of present) but that thing at 20% in my profile stress me out.

Anyways I'd like to play it cause I was liking it