Road to Freedom...Another End trophy?

Can anyone help with this please? I saw the guide on Steam, also read where it said to use the chart to meet the conditions to unlock the alternative ending but I've tried everything and can not get to this ending. 

I know I'm missing something...where do I have to start in the chart to begin this ending? How far back in the game?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, sunnydaleAlumni said:

Can anyone help with this please? I saw the guide on Steam, also read where it said to use the chart to meet the conditions to unlock the alternative ending but I've tried everything and can not get to this ending. 

I know I'm missing something...where do I have to start in the chart to begin this ending? How far back in the game?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

I didn't use the chart at all, and just did two separate playthroughs from the beginning (with text speed on the highest setting and using the Skip option to speedrun the second ending.) I don't know the exact choices, but to get the alternate ending just favor Ewen any time the game gives you a choice between him or Irving, tell him you wouldn't mind working for him, are happy you can rely on him etc. and then choose to leave with him at the end. I did notice a couple scenes are a bit different depending on who has a higher affection score with you, so possibly just making different choices from the chart won't work because the game requires you to view them to unlock the corresponding ending?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DeadlyPerfume said:

I didn't use the chart at all, and just did two separate playthroughs from the beginning (with text speed on the highest setting and using the Skip option to speedrun the second ending.) I don't know the exact choices, but to get the alternate ending just favor Ewen any time the game gives you a choice between him or Irving, tell him you wouldn't mind working for him, are happy you can rely on him etc. and then choose to leave with him at the end. I did notice a couple scenes are a bit different depending on who has a higher affection score with you, so possibly just making different choices from the chart won't work because the game requires you to view them to unlock the corresponding ending?

Thanks so much, I was thinking after trying to go thru the chart that I might have to make another playthrough instead. 

I appreciate the help!

• Like 1