The Harder They Fall Trophy /missable

To get this trophy you have to kill the warlord Kahrunk WITHOUT killing his two kobold attendants.

QUEST - Teeth of Naros
● Rites of Passage
● Teeth of Naros

An very easy way to do this is as soon as the fight starts activate your Reckoning mode and mash on Kahrunk till his health is depleted and you'll get this trophy.

• Like 2

Would you STOP posting this shit? You did it twice over on PlayStationTrophies.org. This information is already well documented both in the guide on this site and the guide on PlayStationTrophies. I swear it's like you're purposely doing this just to get clicks on your YouTube channel. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 12/1/2020 at 10:05 AM, Next3Exits said:

I’m pretty sure I missed this one unfortunately. No save file to reload either. Is the only way to obtain it starting a new game? I would be so annoyed if THIS was the trophy that blocked the platinum for me, lol. 1f62c.png

If you don;t have a previous save file, then unfortunately yes you will most likely have to restart.

Double check your save files though (possibly cloud files as well)

Worst case, there should be a save file which that at least puts you outside of the first town and after the initial startup dungeon.

That file is hard to delete as you basically have to intentionally overwrite it and it should shave off some time.

Also, if you stick to the main quests, you should be able to get there fairly quickly again...i remember from the original game i did a speedrun and it only took 10 hours to complete the whole game...and that was with some backtracking and a class change...pretty sure there are 8 hour runs out there...so it shouldn't be that bad to get back to Kahrunk fairly quick;y....i also believe you can get into Naros as low as level 10 (since the enemies scale with you) it shouldn't be a problem...

Edited by sword_of_omens
  • Like 1