Daz-Blast-Ya

Daz-Blast-Ya's Dispute

14 posts in this topic

What glitched?

On 9/26/2020 at 1:04 PM, Daz-Blast-Ya said:

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Glitched?

I don't even see anything wrong. Your unlock order is identical to mine. My only other explanation is the E word but I'll take a seat and wait for CRT before making accusations like that.

It seems you hid Ninja Gaiden Σ2, so you accept that flag for whatever the flag reason was? You listed it in the dispute, but did you plan to dispute that as well? If so it would help if we can see it.

Edited by Asmund89

I’ve tried hiding sly 1 as that’s what it’s called in UK too but it’s still showing on my trophy list as I want to get back on leaderboard

What's glitched? We have no clue what's going on.

1 hour ago, Daz-Blast-Ya said:

If you can unflag the games that would be great as they are legit 

You'll need to unhide them then so they can be disputed, hiding them is essentially the same as admitting it's a valid flag.

3 hours ago, Daz-Blast-Ya said:

Been flagged for sly 1 

We know. As your defense as to why they are legit, you stated "Glitched" in your first post.

What trophies are glitched?

What was the reason in the report?

If you dispute them, can you unhide them?

Reason. Edited time stamps. ?? I have hid them for now as it took my ranking off. Will it go back on if unhide while gets investigated? Thanks 

Is the reason for both games "edited timestamps"? If so, if you want to dispute them, unhide both of them and wait for a CRT member to chime in. If the reports are wrong, they'll be lifted.

Or you can simply keep them hidden, but you won't be disputing them, so both flags will stick regardless, and, if you get a third one, you're off for good, so I suggest you hide any other games with anything of the sort if you take this approach.

Fairly certain the Sly one has edited timestamps. That's actually one of my reports that I'm fairly certain about, just wanted more before it was approved.

On 9/27/2020 at 9:08 AM, Daz-Blast-Ya said:

Reason. Edited time stamps. ?? I have hid them for now as it took my ranking off. Will it go back on if unhide while gets investigated? Thanks 

If you swear that your games are legit you should unhide them and present your case, because I saw nothing wrong with Sly. But if you KNOW they aren't legit (especially if you edited timestamps).. Then you might wanna take this blessing, go through all your games and hide everything you've ever cheated or edited.

Edited by Asmund89

I hadn't had the time to look through this yet, but thanks to @Squirlruler actually, the case is solved. Definitely a cheater. Won't be lifted. Please don't waste our time with bs like this. Abusing the dispute feature just makes you look weak, like someone who can't take responsibility for the consequences of their actions, or attempting to further dishonestly trick us. Cheaters are not welcome on the leaderboards.

Edited by MMDE