Next Killing Floor 2 Update 9/29/2020

snakebit10

For those of you that don't currently have it downloaded, you may want to go ahead and do so. The next update drops in 3 days. This new map sounds cool and they have added some new gameplay elements in it. I am sure there will be at least one new trophy. Hopefully more. I wish they would do something other than collectible trophies like they have done for a majority of the trophies.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/09/25/killing-floor-2-the-long-train-ride-to-hellmark-station/

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 4

40 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

I can't play the update, the game keeps telling me I do not have PS+ and that I must buy it......   lul wut?

EDIT - have to play it solo offline :/

PSN (specifically PS+) is having some trouble right now. Should be better tomorrow or sooner...maybe.

2 minutes ago, Helyx said:

PSN (specifically PS+) is having some trouble right now. Should be better tomorrow or sooner...maybe.

Ya, I was playing Black ops 3 zombies with a friend who has a year's worth of PS Plus and he somehow doesen't have ps plus anymore, 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HankValentine said:

Does anybody know when these updates will end? 

The devs have confirmed several times that they're in this for the long haul so expect these content drops to continue until either the devs go bankrupt or they become more interested in doing KF3, than prolonging the life of KF2.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

3 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Is the trophy related to this update not unlocking for anyone else? Ran through it twice, got the notification of all colelctibles found, but no trophy unlocked.

Some levels have more than 10 collectibles, and one of them didn't give me the trophy 'till I knocked them all, do a double check and see if there are more than 10.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This is just an FYI but the next update recently entered Beta status on the PC so the final version will be with us either at the end of this month or early next month.

Can't wait for the freezing axe-shotgun combo!

Edited by sXe_SiC_