27 minutes ago, xItsLesterx said:

Personally, easiest to hardest

- United Front / TTP

- Resistance / TDS

- Base / TFR

- Shadow Path / TFD

- War Machine / TST

48 minutes ago, Couch said:

United front is pretty easy. Frozen dawn after that. Currently working on shadowed throne and the boss level hasn't been fun. Still haven't really tried the beach level but that sounds like the hardest of the group.

Thank you both very much 

Here is my list, easy to hard

-Tortured Path (it's 3 small maps, so the games last 15 to 18 min max each)

-The darkest shore (some find it really hard, but once you learn the tricks like i did, it's really easy. I think it's my favorite map)

-Frozen dawn (3rd place because of puzzle and stuff, make it long and kind of boring)

-Shadow throne (I do put shadow throne last place because i didn't try the glitch. We didn't know there was one, so we did legit)

Edited by bunshing

• 2 weeks later...

Obtaining all trophies:

The Shadowed Throne (4/10), was super easy for me, earned all trophies in 2-3 days of passive effort shortly after it released. Didn't even know there was a glitch until I started writing this. The hardest part of the whole map was Morse code.

The Tortured Path (5/10 solo) (7/10 with party), This can actually be easier depending on how you approach it. If you go with people the potential for them to not pull their weight makes this harder than it needs to be. (This is true for all maps but more so when going for the "no Blitz" trophy on the last map).

Frozen Dawn (6/10), passively earned all trophies within a week or so of attempting it. Enjoyed the puzzles and I got so good with the flail that I was carrying my team as an immortal teleporting medic.

The Final Reich (6/10), Challenging but not hard, wasn't a fan of the record player.

Prologue (7/10), Tried my patience and had a few angry moments.

The Darkest Shore (8/10), 4 of those bastard Meuchlers (juiced up) chasing you down. First on the beach with fog then in the fire room, it was hell. A constant dread of when does this end as you glance at your ammo and dwindling consumables. They could make a pretty solid horror movie just off the concept of that map and those damn Meuchlers.

2 hours ago, Asmund89 said:

Obtaining all trophies:

The Shadowed Throne (4/10), was super easy for me, earned all trophies in 2-3 days of passive effort shortly after it released. Didn't even know there was a glitch until I started writing this. The hardest part of the whole map was Morse code.

The Tortured Path (5/10 solo) (7/10 with party), This can actually be easier depending on how you approach it. If you go with people the potential for them to not pull their weight makes this harder than it needs to be. (This is true for all maps but more so when going for the "no Blitz" trophy on the last map).

Frozen Dawn (6/10), passively earned all trophies within a week or so of attempting it. Enjoyed the puzzles and I got so good with the flail that I was carrying my team as an immortal teleporting medic.

The Final Reich (6/10), Challenging but not hard, wasn't a fan of the record player.

Prologue (7/10), Tried my patience and had a few angry moments.

The Darkest Shore (8/10), 4 of those bastard Meuchlers (juiced up) chasing you down. First on the beach with fog then in the fire room, it was hell. A constant dread of when does this end as you glance at your ammo and dwindling consumables. They could make a pretty solid horror movie just off the concept of that map and those damn Meuchlers.

thank you, im just finishing blackops 4 so i just wanted to know and this was very good, much appreciated

The Darkest Shore is absolutely the hardest, don’t even bother thinking about doing it solo.

In a 4 player game everyone needs the PaP’d pistols for the boss fight. My team of 3 couldn’t find a 4th until we found a random who showed us that all clambering in 1 corner spamming the meuchlers with the pistols works best, as opposed to all running around like headless chickens.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

The Darkest Shore is absolutely the hardest, don’t even bother thinking about doing it solo.

In a 4 player game everyone needs the PaP’d pistols for the boss fight. My team of 3 couldn’t find a 4th until we found a random who showed us that all clambering in 1 corner spamming the meuchlers with the pistols works best, as opposed to all running around like headless chickens.

Agreed, every other EE was actually pretty easy to beat but this one was quite a ramp up thanks to that submarine boss fight. 

On 10/20/2020 at 7:33 AM, willmill97 said:

The Shadowed Throne boss gives even seasoned players a run for their money.

On 10/20/2020 at 7:33 AM, willmill97 said:

For The Darkest Shore boss the best strategy is to stay inside the mine cart, never leaving it, all four players with PaP'd pistols and/or MG-15 - the "bubblegum" to get that in the box is very useful, and spawn the pommel grenade.