No separate stacks

RossHour4

5 hours ago, Scar-Vince said:

I was wondering this as well.

If Mafia 3 does not have a new stack for the definitive edition, I wont buy it again.

Then i wait on sale for Mafia 1 and 2

i'm assuming that Mafia 3 is, already on the japanese store. But if it isn't, there might be another stack coming in the future.

The trophy system is bonkers with no rhyme nor reason as to why some games get a Plat and some don't and why some get multiple stacks but others only have the 1 list. In the case of Mafia 2, that only got a JP list because the game was heavily censored over there, thus necessitating a second version of the game + list.

22 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The trophy system is bonkers with no rhyme nor reason as to why some games get a Plat and some don't and why some get multiple stacks but others only have the 1 list. In the case of Mafia 2, that only got a JP list because the game was heavily censored over there, thus necessitating a second version of the game + list.

Thanks for clarifying. I guess Mafia 1&3 must have got heavily censored in Japan as well then?

7 minutes ago, JonHills345 said:

Thanks for clarifying. I guess Mafia 1&3 must have got heavily censored in Japan as well then?

I don't know what the story is with M1 since that got 3 lists anyway but I seem to remember reading that 3 was censored to a certain degree in Japan to remove at least some of the nudity and sex scenes, though I have no idea why it didn't get a second list.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.