Bob_l_ours

Bob_l_ours' Dispute

18 posts in this topic

Bob_l_ours

Happy Feet Two
Hi, I completed this easy game after 7 months 2 weeks and a few days.<br /> I really don’t understand how it could be too fast.<br /> Can you tell me why I got banned for this, please ?

When it comes to that being the reason best to wait for someone from the CRT to respond as they can look into it.

Thanks a lot for your answer !     :)

Edited by Bob_l_ours

This is my report, but it's probably one of the reports that wasn't meant to be approved yet, but which was by someone else.

Looking at it again, this one looks correct, so I guess the reason it wasn't applied was because I wanted to find more.

Did you do it or someone else? 

Edited by MMDE

Hi.

My brother helped me for the coop part.

Otherwise, I played this game on my own.

Hi !

Any chance I don’t get banned because I finished Happy Feet 2 under 8 months ?    😆

My best advice is to not let your brother play your games again. If the report's indeed correct, you'll stay flagged, and you'll have to hide it to return to the leaderboards. But, if you get 3 flags, it's game over, so hide any other games your brother might have played.

Posted (edited)

:D

Hi BRKs_Eagle.

Thanx for your advice, but you misunderstood : I play my games on my own.

I simply played the coop multiplayer part with someone (!!!).

Edited by Bob_l_ours

Just now, cronocyde said:

I've seen you in a couple of threads accusing the person reported to hide more games and saying the same thing over and over again. You don't help, let the team handle it, that's why they're here. If you have proof, feel free to post it, otherwise, you just bring fuel to the fire.

Gotta say, I still don't really see the correlation here. "I suggest that you hide more games IF you think there's something else suspicious, so you can retain your place on the LBs" somehow = "you're a cheater"? I'm just saying the standard procedure, since, y'know, most people are new to this dispute business.

You’re right.

I’m new to that, and I agree.

Thanks to both of you.

Hi again !

I took time to read other threads about disputes.

I thought « edited timestamps » meant « too fast » but I was wrong.

Reading zaxaxis' Dispute, I experienced the same mecanism if I understand well : I own 3 PS3 (the first one burnt so I had to restart some games before I reinstalled my HDD), 1 PS4, 1 PS4 Pro, 2 PS Vita, 1 PSTV. My brother owns 1 PS3, 1 PS4 and 1 Vita, and we bought 1 PS3 and 1 PS4 to our parents so we can play during holidays.

So... I checked my timestamps and they seem right, but if psnprofile keeps track of updated timestamps, it must have recorded timestamps changes.

For example : I started Happy Feet 2 at home (got some trophies).

I then started over a new co-op game with my brother by my parent’s (got the same trophies + more ).

=> synchronized these ones

I finally continued this game at home and synched the last trophies (so that my first trophies must have been updated).

Could it be the reason for « edited timestamps » ?

Edited by Bob_l_ours

17 hours ago, Bob_l_ours said:

Hi again !

I took time to read other threads about disputes.

I thought « edited timestamps » meant « too fast » but I was wrong.

Reading zaxaxis' Dispute, I experienced the same mecanism if I understand well : I own 3 PS3 (the first one burnt so I had to restart some games before I reinstalled my HDD), 1 PS4, 1 PS4 Pro, 2 PS Vita, 1 PSTV. My brother owns 1 PS3, 1 PS4 and 1 Vita, and we bought 1 PS3 and 1 PS4 to our parents so we can play during holidays.

So... I checked my timestamps and they seem right, but if psnprofile keeps track of updated timestamps, it must have recorded timestamps changes.

For example : I started Happy Feet 2 at home (got some trophies).

I then started over a new co-op game with my brother by my parent’s (got the same trophies + more ).

=> synchronized these ones

I finally continued this game at home and synched the last trophies (so that my first trophies must have been updated).

Could it be the reason for « edited timestamps » ?

Nice try, but this one can't be explained by multiple console!

Edited by MMDE

Hi MMDE.

Ok, no problem !

I’m just wondering what could that « edited timestamp » be.

I can’t imagine any good reason for a problem I don’t understand.

I found this on « what constitutes a flag » :

Timestamp Synchronization Manipulation

• Transferring save-game data between multiple PlayStation systems without synchronizing data on them before resuming play.

I’m quite sure that’s what I did with Happy Feet 2 since I started the game at home (I can’t remember if I synchronized my trophies then) and continued it at my parent’s.

I didn’t do that intentionally but I surely did at least once.

Edited by Bob_l_ours