Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons, Any Opinions?

Good game, not exceptionally long or anything but it does bring a well done story full of different places that amaze you once you reach them. The controls are different to most games I've played but I'm glad they're like that because it makes you want to multitask to keep the Brothers together working as a team. It's also good that they incorporated a new language the characters share which gives the story an even greater play style in which actions mean more than words which I found much better than them just talking English to each other. Overall a great game and easy 100% if a guide is used that will make you think differently about how a story doesn't have to be linear.

Great game. Short, but sweet. Really gotta use both sides of your brain. Kept trying to keep the little brother on the right side of the screen and the older on the left. whenever they crossed It would get confusing, lol.

tell me about it, the amount of times i killed one of the brothers by relasing the wong button to jump etc etc. Controls were a little hard to grasp however i found it to be a quite good game tbh, puzzled and brought the sad times for me in one hit.

Sort and a little annoying but a really enjoyable game compare to other games that are out there tbh.

This game is really well done. Lengthwise, I thought it was perfect; I don't know if I would have been as enthused if it had gone on any longer. The story was also very good. As far as experiences that I paid $0 for, this one is definitely up there. 

Controls take some mental gymnastics to get used to.  I find it helps to keep little brother on the right and big brother on the left, otherwise I go really screwy. 

Has a great story.  Almost cried.  Picked up the phone and called my little brother afterwards.

• Like 1

I found this game to be one of my favorite's of last year. I recommend it, the only problem i had were the controllers but other than that i found the game to have a great story. Found it better than journey and journey was a good game.

• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic little game, there really should be more stuff like this on PSN.  The artwork was awesome, especially the giants. I'm not normally one for trophies, but after playing all the way through and not picking up a single one, I felt compelled to go through the chapters with a guide just to pick up all the bits I initially missed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just completed it today, very sad ending. Its very clever how they have done it so u can control both characters on one controller although i did keep forgetting which stick controlled which person so ended up walking all over the place which was bit annoying lol