Skate. On ps3

56 minutes ago, Core-Taku said:

I got all the achievements on Xbox 360, so....I was just as disappointed to find out that....

No. Skate 1 (Skate.) has no trophies on PS3. Bummer, right? I wouldn't have even wanted the online trophies. Just the offline ones.

Yeah i remember x360 had them which i was a bit confused to not find them on psn. Well still a great game nonetheless cant wait to play it

1 hour ago, Klutch_MT53 said:

does it not have any trophies at all?

59 minutes ago, Core-Taku said:

I was just as disappointed to find out that

No. Skate 1 (Skate.) has no trophies on PS3.

5 minutes ago, Klutch_MT53 said:

Yeah i remember x360 had them which i was a bit confused to not find them on psn.

The game was released in September 2007, almost a year before Sony introduced trophies in June 2008. Trophy support became mandatory in early 2009.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Skate is actually my favorite in the series. I played it back when the online was still up, and man am I glad it never got the patch. Those trophies are more demanding than the others and it would’ve unobtainable for much, much longer. The whole game really was a lot harder, overall. I still can’t beat the campaign or any pros.

• Like 1

This is actually the only game i have played in the series and I have just got to say this game is awesome! 

A lot of great ps3 games never got trophy patches. For me thats kind of a blessing and a curse because they would make an excellent addition to my list but at the same time its great to relive a classic like this without worrying about unlocking all the trophies.