Dlc's

DividedByMankind

25 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

How do i get the dlcs for this Evil Within on jap store? I got the game physical. And im planing the psycho Break as my 175th plat.

A link would be much appreciated 1f44d.png1f917.png

Unless you have a Japanese credit card or a friend willing to share anything on the psn Japanese store dlc or anything with an MA rating won't be possible to download.  I've wanted Alien Isolations jp version for a while but will need to get it on disk since I don't have the credentials.  Their store is pretty strict on adult rated games and dlc. In fact its the reason I don't have the psycho break dlc myself. Just the base disk version.

Unless they changed the rules. I spent quite a few bucks on JP credit that I had to waste on other things.

Edited by RoxasOnFire

3 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Unless you have a Japanese credit card or a friend willing to share anything on the psn Japanese store dlc or anything with an MA rating won't be possible to download.  I've wanted Alien Isolations jp version for a while but will need to get it on disk since I don't have the credentials.  Their store is pretty strict on adult rated games and dlc. In fact its the reason I don't have the psycho break dlc myself. Just the base disk version.

Psycho Break 1 is a D rated game so using a normal PSN card isn't a problem. You only need a JP Credit Card if the game has a Z rating, which this doesn't.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Psycho Break is a D rated game so using a normal PSN card isn't a problem. You only need a JP Credit Card if the game has a Z rating, which this doesn't.

Dang I'm unable to get the dlc. Tried a few years ago and it required a credit or debit card with a japanese address to verify the age. I haven't tried in a while, maybe its different now.

Edited by RoxasOnFire

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Psycho Break 1 is a D rated game so using a normal PSN card isn't a problem. You only need a JP Credit Card if the game has a Z rating, which this doesn't.

Oh sweeet. Then i am in luck. Because i really wanna add: Psycho Break to my account. I personally think Psycho Break is a much cooler name than Evil Within?

7 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Unless they changed the rules. I spent quite a few bucks on JP credit that I had to waste on other things.

I knew this, but i am in luck tho? Btw have you tried playasia.com for alien isolation?? 

3 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Oh sweeet. Then i am in luck. Because i really wanna add: Psycho Break to my account. I personally think Psycho Break is a much cooler name than Evil Within1f60e.png

I knew this, but i am in luck tho1f44d.png Btw have you tried playasia.com for alien isolation?1f44d.png 

Yeah, I've found it cheaper on ebay. I was hoping to get it on sale some day. 

2 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Yeah, I've found it cheaper on ebay. I was hoping to get it on sale some day. 

Nice, its prob dropping someday. 

I just bought all 3 dlcs to my jap account? But it is really lame that they have that rule or law against M rated games. Or cero Z. Maybe it is a jap law, and not sony deciding it.

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

Nice, its prob dropping someday. 

I just bought all 3 dlcs to my jap account1f44d.png But it is really lame that they have that rule or law against M rated games. Or cero Z. Maybe it is a jap law, and not sony deciding it.

Nice, I'll buy the dlc myself here in a few days.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 27.9.2020 at 6:31 PM, HuntingFever said:

Here's the link to the game and all 3 DLCs on the JP store :)https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP0262-CUSA00356_00-PSYCHOBREAKJAPAN

Just another quick question. Ill write it in this forum ☺️ since its quite similiar,  i now got Eu Ps3 and Ps4, And japanese version. What store is the KR version on, i only see the Chinese version which is the currency SGD, the KR is that korean? And would i be able to get the DLC from the korean store? (As i was lucky this not being cero Z on japanese store)

? Thanks again?

8 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Just another quick question. Ill write it in this forum 263a.png since its quite similiar,  i now got Eu Ps3 and Ps4, And japanese version. What store is the KR version on, i only see the Chinese version which is the currency SGD, the KR is that korean? And would i be able to get the DLC from the korean store? (As i was lucky this not being cero Z on japanese store)

1f44d.png Thanks again1f44d.png

The Korean version is exclusive to the Korean store, thus is out of reach to most gamers: https://store.playstation.com/ko-kr/product/HP1003-NPHB00691_00-EVILFULLGAME0000?smcid=psapp

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 21.3.2021 at 10:55 AM, HuntingFever said:

The Korean version is exclusive to the Korean store, thus is out of reach to most gamers: https://store.playstation.com/ko-kr/product/HP1003-NPHB00691_00-EVILFULLGAME0000?smcid=psapp

Any idea if i could get my hands on the korean ver? and how?  :) i am about soon to reach 168 plats. That means i am about to start stacking them, and i want psycho break to hit 175th, but if i cant get the KR Version. then i need to wait til i reach 170plats. Much thanks tho :)  

10 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Any idea if i could get my hands on the korean ver? and how?  :) i am about soon to reach 168 plats. That means i am about to start stacking them, and i want psycho break to hit 175th, but if i cant get the KR Version. then i need to wait til i reach 170plats. Much thanks tho :)  

The Korean version is hard to find at retail and getting hold of a digital copy or the DLCs is near impossible legit, due to their government's strict registration policies that Sony has to follow so you may want to skip this one.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

I bought a copy of the Korean version a few months ago on Ebay for $30. Right now I only see the second one available, but you never know your luck if you check every now and again. ?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The Korean version is hard to find at retail and getting hold of a digital copy or the DLCs is near impossible legit, due to their government's strict registration policies that Sony has to follow so you may want to skip this one.

Oh ok , i guess then 5 times should be enough?

Edited by DividedByMankind

On 6.6.2021 at 0:27 PM, HuntingFever said:

So now i got a korean account, just wanna double check, is the rating of games similiar to pegi 18? Just that number 1 is grey and 8 is white with red around it for korea? Just checking so i dont get a wrong Evil within?

13 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

So now i got a korean account, just wanna double check, is the rating of games similiar to pegi 18? Just that number 1 is grey and 8 is white with red around it for korea? Just checking so i dont get a wrong Evil within1f44d.png

This is what a Korean Age Certificate looks like: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korea_Media_Rating_Board

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.