Unobtainable trophies on ZP2 / Super League Football / South Park Pinball

MisterDandy

It's unfortunate, but I don't see how this is a different situation from when developers end online service for games with trophies in that realm.

It's also not like the developer here didn't give warning when they had to pull the tables.  They did; and while it's unfortunate that those tables are no longer available without somebody to lend them to you, it is what it is.

Still doesn't matter.   Most players have to deal with trophies that became unobtainable because of reasons out of their control.

Pinball arcade only had trophies for their very earliest tables for years.    No trophy updates.  Then all of a sudden, the PS4 version got an update that added dozens of trophies.     Most people didn't notice because trophies hadn't been added for years, then suddenly appeared with little to no warning.  They released trophies for the last two seasons mere weeks before delisting those seasons from the PSN store.  If you didn't buy those tables in that relatively narrow window, you were SOL. 

It happens.  I have about 100 or so trophies in my profile that are completely unobtainable because the DLC was delisted, or servers were shut down, or whatever.   Having unobtainables is just part of trophy hunting. 

• Like 3