Trophy Thoughts - No platinum

AllanGronkjaer

1 minute ago, Sword said:

I won't lie, I'm dissapointed there is no platinum trophy mainly because I'm still coming off of a sour experience of there being no platinum trophy in Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.

Will I still play the game? Of course. Will I still enjoy the game? You bet.

Yeah same, this game is beautifulyl made and looks super fun single and coop. I been looking for a game like this to coop with my buddies for sooo long, and this is my answer. My prayers has been answered!!! Im hoping this game does really well and we will see more future gacha like games coming to PS4..Like say.. Arknights, Azur Lane, even those Final Fantasy ones!!! So many possibilities opening up! Excited.

12 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Yeah same, this game is beautifulyl made and looks super fun single and coop. I been looking for a game like this to coop with my buddies for sooo long, and this is my answer. My prayers has been answered!!! Im hoping this game does really well and we will see more future gacha like games coming to PS4..Like say.. Arknights, Azur Lane, even those Final Fantasy ones!!! So many possibilities opening up! Excited.

I've been looking for something to sink my teeth into for a long time (irrespective of trophies, hence why my dissapointment above is only short lived) for longevity gameplay and Genshin ticks so many of those boxes for me.

Beautiful graphics, non-competative nature (explore, grow, learn on my own without pressure to be #1 or feel like I have to "catch up" to others), many different character and build options, grindy (I actually like a grind that's rewarding), dungeons to do, quests to do, in game achievements to do (something which will reward you for doing silly things like chests, quests, monsters).

And they are promising more areas, quests, dungeons, even characters and skins. 

I have no problem giving money to this sort of thing if it pans out like I hope it will. (Please give us skins that would be icing on the cake xD )

Hoping it opens up the line for more types of games like this. Really don't mind gacha games if they are fair and f2p friendly. Cause then you're just paying to advance quicker, not necessarily paying to win. 

And like you I'm amazed at how this is bringing together people I never even thought liked "anime style" games. Seeing people discuss their fav characters and how they will work together in co-op has been fun to be a part of. A lot of my friends never got to play BoTW and the hype is unreal. :P 

Here's hoping the game actually turns out well and is good! 

Edited by Sword

Still picking it up regardless of the lack of a plat. I actually have very little no plat, 100% games on my profile and the ones I do have are fairly easily so this one looks like it will at least take effort to complete, and maybe end up being rare because of it. Either way the game looks good and its free so whatever, I've spent actual money on way worse

28 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Still picking it up regardless of the lack of a plat. I actually have very little no plat, 100% games on my profile and the ones I do have are fairly easily so this one looks like it will at least take effort to complete, and maybe end up being rare because of it. Either way the game looks good and its free so whatever, I've spent actual money on way worse

If you ever thinking about doing some partying up with others, add me up, always down for some new friends for G.I. My main will be Fischl.:awesome:

I don't care no platinum. :awesome:

It'll lock us out by region though, so...im NA. I do plan on getting the EU ver. too xD