Trophy Thoughts - No platinum

AllanGronkjaer

Currently my main is lvl 60 and everyone else is lvl 50 . And, Draps-1337 is correct. It takes a lot of time, item materials and money to be able to not only ascend your character but also the weapons as well. I have my weapon at lvl 35. It needs to be lvl 40 to ascend. Not to mention- since I have been upgrading just the one characters weapons, everyone else weapons have not been upgraded at all yet. 

Its a long grind. Im AR 37 and im crawling too AR40 so I can even phase my lvl and weapon for trophy. But I been only getting on to do dailies so itll take awhile. I also finished up quests so unless new story releases itll be slow.

56 minutes ago, HugoMFM said:

One question, if im playing on PC and choose to log in on my psn acc i can do it? Will the achievements done on pc appear as trophies?

Cross save is pc with mobile only. Crossplay is all.

On 19.10.2020 at 0:47 AM, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

I dont know what people were expecting, it's a fricking botw rip-off

Maybe you should play the game yourself before spreading lies.

The art style is very similar, as well as some enemy designs and the glider. Thats it with the similarities.

The rest/most of the game is (completely) different, especially the combat which is quite a bit better and more interesting than BotW by the way.

If genshin impact had a different art design then nobody would associate this game with BotW. I really like BotW but it wasnt the first game that used that kind of art style, so I guess the game is also a rip off. It is a bit like saying that god of war (2018) is a rip off of the last of us, ridiculous.

Edit. I just saw your signature. A "Nintendo fanboy", huh. Well,  I guess that explains everything.

Edited by GoDBoss173
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, GoDBoss173 said:

Maybe you should play the game yourself before spreading lies.

The art style is very similar, as well as some enemy designs and the glider. Thats it with the similarities.

The rest/most of the game is (completely) different, especially the combat which is quite a bit better and more interesting than BotW by the way.

If genshin impact had a different art design then nobody would associate this game with BotW. I really like BotW but it wasnt the first game that used that kind of art style, so I guess the game is also a rip off. It is a bit like saying that god of war (2018) is a rip off of the last of us, ridiculous.

nah it is a blatant rip-off and I have played dumbo