Is Stocked Trophy Harder Now?

gokayK-

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Seaman_Erra said:

Do i need the pass and the credits to trade? It seemed to be changed from the past.. 

Now you need 500 credits for unlock trade options. F2P effects)
Items can be exchanged immediately, but transfer credits between users available only a few days after the account is replenished, this is fraud protection.

Edited by ego97516

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, CapnNemo12 said:

I got around 650 items give or take. Why is the trophy not popping ?

Read the whole thread. Older items you earned are not counting normally since free2play update. Therefore many users like me have to trade 150 items back and forth and then the ingame tracker recognizes 150 items, I also had more than 700 items before but they are ignored by the game since patch.

So at the moment trading is the only option, no patch fixed this until now.

I have made a bunch of trades (more than 50) and the trophy didnt show up for the 50 items collected. I have traded blueprints only. I got a real item after the trades and the trophy still didnt show up. Anybody having this issue? Did they fix this exploit on today’s patch?

• 1 month later...

34 posts deleted.

Please use the Gaming Sessions feature to boost trophies, not the forums. Any more boosting requests posted in this thread will result in it being locked.

There's even a pinned thread for trading items. That thread is the one that should have been used, not this one.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 07.10.2020 at 0:03 PM, ego97516 said:

Now you need 500 credits for unlock trade options. F2P effects)
Items can be exchanged immediately, but transfer credits between users available only a few days after the account is replenished, this is fraud protection.

Now you need to on authentication through Epic’s website.

I have a few questions about the stocked trophy if anyone knows the answer:

1. Do multiples of the same item count towards the 150 or do they all have to be unique items?

2. Do anthems, banners, and avatar frames count as items or only items that can customise a vehicle?

3. Do you have to own 150 items all at the same time, or just have owned that many individual items in total over any one time?

Thanks

5 minutes ago, Vitallani said:

I have a few questions about the stocked trophy if anyone knows the answer:

1. Do multiples of the same item count towards the 150 or do they all have to be unique items?

2. Do anthems, banners, and avatar frames count as items or only items that can customise a vehicle?

3. Do you have to own 150 items all at the same time, or just have owned that many individual items in total over any one time?

Thanks

1. All are taken into account, that is, they can be the same.

2. Banners and hymns also count.

3. Optional.  The trophy is cumulative.  You can transfer the same item to each other in 24 copies several times until the trophy drops out.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

Whilst this has undoubtedly become the most difficult trophy to get now the game is F2P, it's still possible without spending any money. Just got it now along with the Platinum, after some research on how to count your items. For anyone struggling with this, hopefully I can give you a little help towards getting this to pop.

JWILL225 on Reddit mentioned that a while ago the starting number for items was around 725 (including all those Common items like the flags). When I started playing the game 4 years ago, who knows what number I started with, but it was probably somewhere between that and 764, which is the number of all rarity items you start with as of today when counting all rarities in your inventory. I checked a couple of days ago and saw 874 items in my inventory, so perhaps either 874-725 =149 at best, or 874-764 = 110 items earned at worst - not taking into consideration any Blueprints, which the game doesn't count as items in the Inventory count at all, or any Traded in items (where you've got rid of 5 items from these numbers you can tally yourself, but gained 1 new item).

I got the trophy to pop when trading in 5 items for a new one, so can confirm the game is only looking for items 'acquired', rather than items still owned as many people can confirm when trading the same item between themselves to get this trophy. With Season challenges, Tournaments, and other free items to be gained now and then, it's probably more rewarding than ever to go for this trophy.

Tl;dr:

• A slower F2P now to earn online
  • Count items in Manage Inventory > Triangle over Sort by Rarity and add up all rarities
  • 6 months ago the count was ~725, currently 764 items for new players
  • So overall total needs to be about 875 to 914 items
  • Game only counts items earned, so can trade in 5 items for 1 new item (but will then make it harder for you to count!)
  • Blueprints are not counted in the Inventory number, although other users report these as counting for the trophy count
  • Enter 'popcorn' in the Code Entry in the options for a +1 if you already haven't!
  • Just keep playing!

Good luck to everyone F2P-ing the notorious Stocked Trophy!

• Like 3