Car collector trophy

Skrilus

4 hours ago, Danbu1988 said:

I read from some people that deleting their savefile and starting the game without save data made the trophy pop up for them. This seems to be only working if you just started with the game after it went to f2p and didn't do a transfer account from Steam or so.

Surely most of the content is saved on their servers, what data would you be losing by deleting the save file?

30 minutes ago, Leo12Packers said:

do it also works for the trophy for ten minutes burnout boost? bc this also didn't popped :(

You should probably keep the conversation on topic as some people get pissed a lot because of that.

Are you sure you have the right boost equipped? The trophy says "use the Thermal, Burnout, or Nitrous Rocket Boost"

On 28/09/2020 at 1:24 AM, Danbu1988 said:

I read from some people that deleting their savefile and starting the game without save data made the trophy pop up for them. This seems to be only working if you just started with the game after it went to f2p and didn't do a transfer account from Steam or so.

Does this mean that it (the trophy) only seems to be working for new players after it went f2p, and that anyone having issues can potentially delete savefile and restart and get the trophy to pop? Or that deleting the savefile only works for new players? I ask because I first played Rocket League on PS4 in 2015.

45 minutes ago, mareepx said:

Does this mean that it (the trophy) only seems to be working for new players after it went f2p, and that anyone having issues can potentially delete savefile and restart and get the trophy to pop? Or that deleting the savefile only works for new players? I ask because I first played Rocket League on PS4 in 2015.

I don't know for sure but I think problems occure for people who played the game before f2p and linked their account from another plattform like Steam or Switch for example. At least I haven't heard from anyone who did this and was able to get the trophy.

36 minutes ago, Danbu1988 said:

I don't know for sure but I think problems occure for people who played the game before f2p and linked their account from another plattform like Steam or Switch for example. At least I haven't heard from anyone who did this and was able to get the trophy.

I've only ever played on PS4 and don't have any other platforms or linked accounts, and the trophy is glitched for me too, so it shouldn't just be the linking causing issues on this.

With that said, there was another update for this game today on PS4, but it might be wishful thinking to hope that they've addressed this issue already?

Just now, mareepx said:

I've only ever played on PS4 and don't have any other platforms or linked accounts, and the trophy is glitched for me too, so it shouldn't just be the linking causing issues on this.

With that said, there was another update for this game today on PS4, but it might be wishful thinking to hope that they've addressed this issue already?

Yea, I may have put a bad wording there. By problems I meant problems without a solution. Without linking I think the method to start without a savegame helps to fix it. Have you tried it? 

Just now, mareepx said:

Just tried it now - no luck getting the trophy to pop :/

Hm okay, then it's probably older account in general. I really hope this is going to be fixed. But tbh I don't have my hopes up for that to be happening anytime soon. Achievment issues are most likely not very high on the priority list of the developers.

• Like 1

The issue seems to be that just few players get into this, since other get it naturally. Seems very erratic and just uncommon for few people (including me), also the solution is just as random can be. I'll try to delete my data after getting the two kilometers related trophies but really look awkward that this happened. But may be contacting the dev team can help I mean, if a significant amount of players rely on that problem is more than possible they take care of it.