Should the # of ‘challenges completed’ in the statistics page match the Legend page?

TalalHmd

6 hours ago, Dylan-Mehl said:

Nope, doesn't have to match.

For the Scavenger locations, they have to match so you will know if your save is glitched or not. (227 in stats, 191 in scavenger). If you have 180/191 (you still need 11 more). So the stats should say (227 - 11 = 216).

Thanks   

18 hours ago, Spaz said:

Doing some simple math should give you an estimate on how many scavenging locations you have left in the game. There are a total of 227 scavenging locations, and the challenge for doing 191 scavenging locations is the LAST challenge for them.

So there are a total of 227 scavenging locations in the game but for the challenge for "up to the challenge" only requires 191/ 227?

You need all 227.  There are 4 challenges for scavenging locations, and when you complete one challenge, the next challenge restarts at 0.  After getting 36 total scavenging locations, the first 3 challenges will be complete and you'll be at 0/191 for the last scavenging challenge.  I forget the breakdown of the first 3 challenges offhand

Ill have to peak into this. An see if my file has gliched. As i picked up from a old 2017 save from the cloud. N Only just started grabbing the scavenging spots. Started checking w 18/191.

Now im about 60/191 w all of jeets and 1/2 of guts territory picked clean.

Hopefully im in the clear.

As finnished the 500 n 2000 scrap collected after bout a week ( just working on the 500 scrap scavenged from clean up crews now as unsure if that one counts. Twards the online challages.

3 hours ago, uduc2late said:

So there are a total of 227 scavenging locations in the game but for the challenge for "up to the challenge" only requires 191/ 227?

That's the LAST challenge for scavenging locations. The first three challenges make up the 36 scavenging locations.

Not 100% sure if i got this ( just got up)

In my stats, i have 93 locations completed.

Reaper of harvest shows 57/191

So i do (max - remaining to get to 191 = completed )

So... 

227-134 = 93.

It should show 93 in completed location's for a non gliched save?

58 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

So... 

227-134 = 93.

You are good.

5 + 13 + 18 from the first three scrap challenges, where none of the previous scrap carries over to next challenge, equals 36. Now add that to 57 from the last scrap challenge: 57 + 36 = 93.

1 hour ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

So... 

227-134 = 93.

you’re good 

93 - 36 = 57

To answer my question, not only do they don’t need to match, but the ‘Challenges Completed’ on the legend page isn’t just the unique challenges, so it’s kind of pointless indicator for the trophy, you’ll need count them manually if you wanted to know how many unique challenges you’ve completed 

I got the trophy and I think the number was 160 (give or take)

Edited by TalalHmd