Post Your Gacha Rolls

mako-heart

After 127 wishes, I finally got my first 5 star (hadn't quite hit pity either, so there is that I guess).  I pulled Diluc, which from a functional standpoint is fantastic, but honestly Razor was one of my favourite characters, and now he has been relegated to my backup team :(.  Oh well.  Doubt I will get enough free wishes to pull Klee, which is also disappointing ...

6 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

After 127 wishes, I finally got my first 5 star (hadn't quite hit pity either, so there is that I guess).  I pulled Diluc, which from a functional standpoint is fantastic, but honestly Razor was one of my favourite characters, and now he has been relegated to my backup team :(.  Oh well.  Doubt I will get enough free wishes to pull Klee, which is also disappointing ...

Congrats on getting Diluc! 

I've been wanting to get Mona or Keqing but my wishes so far have been really bad. If I'd at least be blessed with multiple 4* in a multi summon but no, I always end up with one 4* and a bunch of trash weapons. :/ 

Also, now that you've gotten Diluc you're not really in need of pulling for Klee! Or if you want her badly, wait til November 8th or 9th and see what banner's coming next, maybe you'll end up liking the new character more than Klee so you can save your pity for that new character. =)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Valkyrie_Kitsune said:

Congrats on getting Diluc! 

I've been wanting to get Mona or Keqing but my wishes so far have been really bad. If I'd at least be blessed with multiple 4* in a multi summon but no, I always end up with one 4* and a bunch of trash weapons. :/ 

Also, now that you've gotten Diluc you're not really in need of pulling for Klee! Or if you want her badly, wait til November 8th or 9th and see what banner's coming next, maybe you'll end up liking the new character more than Klee so you can save your pity for that new character. =)

I did want Klee, but you are right, I could just save up and wait.  The problem is that this game doesn't drip feed free players all that well.  The daily quests will give you just over 2.5 wishes per week.  Over a three week banner, that isn't even a four star.  I don't know yet how spiral resets, but even that I can barely make it to the end of floor 4, which is 7.5 pulls max on its refresh window.  Chests give at most 5 that I have seen, but more often 2 (not sure on the math behind that exactly), but if we assume each chest is 2, that is 80 chests for 1 pull.  That is several hours of walking around without any official numbers on when they respawn, as I am pretty sure common chests don't even give any currency.  So as a free to play player, there is no hope of hitting pity in a single banner, not even in several banners (assuming a consistent 2 week cycle).  It would take 36 weeks of just dailies to hit pity once.

I understand that this is how they make money, and I am not expecting them to give away all the characters, but when you would have to spend over $150 CAD just to hit pity once (assuming you get the first purchase bonuses, it doubles after your first buy), things are a little too expensive.  Arknights is the only comparison I have to make, as it is the only Gacha game I have put any time into, but I get the equivalent of just over 6 pulls free per week, with several other ways to pull characters for free, or earn more pull currency.  Even if Genshin added an expedition that took 24 hours, and pulled from the standard banner, with the same rates as the banner, without the pity system involved at all, I would be happier with that.

I don't have any screenshots, and I didn't keep track of how many wishes I used. I'm AR 25, f2p, and I've gotten:

Noelle (Of course)

Xiangling

Fischl (x2)

Barbara

Qiqi

Barret

I'm pretty sure that's in order. Pretty lucky I've found out, since Qiqi is apparently really good. I think she's fun. Same with Fischl. Wish I could have got Venti but oh well. 

So uh...

Aside from my PSN-Account I'm playing this game on Mobile too. 

I really wanted to main my PSN Account but ever since pulling Venti I had abysmal luck with wishes. I'm at 77/90 without any 5*, though I must admit I'm happy I didn't get any coz I don't even want Klee. So I'll save my pity for next banner in hopes of it being Xiao. 

Anyway, what I wanted to show was.... my fricking single pull with the last 160 primogems I had on my mobile account.... 

tlQ3NM5.png

Now I have 3 5* characters on my mobile account:

Spoiler

jLQOLMf.jpg

Edited by Valkyrie_Kitsune

I spent like 400 bucks and only got Venti and Qiqi, then I was disgusted with how much I spent and decided not to spend more money, after about a month of switching to f2p I got Klee and Jean but I already have 2 healers so leveling Jean is a waste of resources and I don't want to play Klee without Constellations so they will sit at level 1 for a while.

Also pulled a 5* sword for Qiqi.

Edited by iGGTheEnd

NdqCIjz.jpg

I'll post them in the order I got them/w current constellation count.

Amber C1

Noelle C3

Kaeya C0

Lisa C1

Barbara C5

Fischl C6

Xiangling C3

Mona C1

Xingqiu C1

Venti C0

Ningguang C6

Sucrose C1

Bennett C1

Chongyun C0

Razor C2

Jean C0

Beidou C10(cus the banner just loves giving you these, when you're pulling for best girl Ning)

Diona C0

Tartaglia C0(today)

• Like 2

Just landed Tartaglia! I had 50x rolls saved up in primogems after getting Klee on the last banner and didn't roll him in any of those. Fortunately he came after two more 10x rolls.

Tartaglia Character Banner x7:

Ningguang

Beidou

BeidouFavonius Codex (catalyst)

Ningguang

Ningguang

Ningguang

Tartaglia, NingguangRainslasher (claymore)

These are rewards from my 10x rolls on other banners:

Spoiler

Novice Banner x2:

Noelle

Xiangling

Standard Banner x7:

KeqingFavonius Codex (catalyst)

RazorThe Stringless (bow)

Bennett

Barbara, Beidou

The Stringless (bow)

Eye of Perception (catalyst)

Skyward Blade (sword), Fischl

Venti Character Banner x6:

Xingqiu

Fischl

Dragon's Bane (polearm)

Xiangling, Xiangling, Barbara

Sacrificial Bow (...bow)

Venti, Barbara, Barbara, XianglingXiangling

Klee Character Banner x2:

Xinqiu, Dragon's Bane (polearm)

Klee, Noelle

I have claimed 2 Blessings of the Welkin Moon which basically = 4 10x rolls. So far they've supplemented my gems just enough to not miss limited characters which is what I was shooting for. I'm enjoying a lot here and think the 1.1 tweaks and content help flesh it out, but I'm definitely interested to see how 1.2 and the new area turn out as a factor in how much I stick with this game thereafter.

• Like 2

On 10/8/2020 at 7:21 PM, Lenahum said:

Noelle

Barbara (and another for reach A 20)

Xiangling

Chongyun x2

Beidou

a girl with cat ears and green hair (names eludes me)

And still not Diluc or Jean :(

Edit, after a long time this is my actual roster (only characters, weapons is other good things)

Xingqiu x2

Bennet x2

Ningguang x2

Another Barbara

Razor x2

Another 2 Beidou

Keqing

Zhongli aka Husbando

And still Jean and Diluc eludes me but Keqing is sooooo awesome and a good Critical Machine.

Ps: I put the picture later with my characters.

Edited by Lenahum
  • Like 1

I’m so satisfied with my current team:

Razor (2c)

Barbra (full c)

Kaeya (1c)

Zhongli 

Tartaglia 

I also have:

Qiqi

Jean

Beidou

Xinyan (1c)

Xianling (5c)

Chongyun (2c)

Ningguang (1c)

Noelle

Amber (1c)

Lisa

Fischel (1c)

not thinking of pulling for any character anytime soon ... I might wait whenever they decide to bring Venti back ~

• 5 weeks later...

E79Z3GU.jpeg

Roster update after pulling Ganyu today.

Spoiler

Amber C2

Noelle C4

Kaeya C1

Lisa C2

Barbara C6

Fischl C6

Xiangling C4

Mona C1

Xingqiu C4

Venti C0

Ningguang C6

Sucrose C3

Bennett C4

Chongyun C2

Razor C4

Jean C0

Beidou C6

Diona C1

Tartaglia C0

Xinyan C2

Zhongli C0

Diluc C0

Ganyu C0

I pulled Ganyu and the first thing I attempted to do with her (besides gathering exp books) is to see how she builds Ice Bridges. After multiple tries and perfecting my shots, I have revealed that Ganyu is the best and fastest Ice Bridge, leaving no time break. You can continuously make a Bridge without stopping for skill charge or something else.

• Like 1