If your game still has save issues after 1.13 please read this.

Blackwhale1

So when I first started with this game I had the issue that sometimes my autosave and any manual saves didn't work. It said that it had saved and the following time I booted the game up all my saves from the day were gone and only one autosave from 1-3 days ago remained.

This was fixed for a while after update 1.13 but it started happening again for me. Autosaves didnt update and manual saves were nowhere to be found, also, it took a good 30 seconds to end the day or get into the save screen. I've got it fixed now and here's how;

1. Only try to keep around 3 save files at all times, I never cleaned them out before so i had like 40 of them. I now keep the autosave, a manual save just in case and a manual save from before the autosave.

2. End the day and let it autosave, wait around for 10 seconds to make sure it finishes.

3. Make a new Manual save and let it also sit for around 10 seconds after completion to make sure it doesn't screw anything up.

4. Quit using the Main menu option at the pause screen. 

Since I've started doing this at the at the end of every session all my savegame issues are now gone for the time being.

Hope this might help someone.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...