Iceborne Insatiable Investigator

Pretty sure it's for getting 50 lures. You have to fill the whole bar and receive a lure, 50 times. Honestly, it's not as bad as it sounds. Judging from your trophy list, you still have a fair amount of stuff to do for your final few trophies, and if you just make sure to pick up all the footprints, etc. that you find when you are in the guiding lands, you will get this one long before you get some of the others, at least in my experience.

Picking up footprints/tracks is one of the best ways to level up your guiding lands regions, which you may need to do a fair amount of.

1 hour ago, danceswithsloths said:

Pretty sure it's for getting 50 lures. You have to fill the whole bar and receive a lure, 50 times. Honestly, it's not as bad as it sounds. Judging from your trophy list, you still have a fair amount of stuff to do for your final few trophies, and if you just make sure to pick up all the footprints, etc. that you find when you are in the guiding lands, you will get this one long before you get some of the others, at least in my experience.

Picking up footprints/tracks is one of the best ways to level up your guiding lands regions, which you may need to do a fair amount of.

Sounds good! Thanks for the response and I am close to having a region at level 7 and about 13 crowns left as well. I think also halfway to the treasures too. So close yet so far

• Like 1