How do I get override frequencies on mars?

False_Gix

If I remember right, firstly you need to complete the Mars campaign by completing the last mission Will of the Thousands which in turn gives you the option of starting another exotic quest from Ana Bray named Nascent Dawn. I guess this unlocks the possibility of Resonate Stems to drop. You need 4 Stems to create an Override Frequency and it won't let you create another one until you find an appropriate Sleeper Node.

The absolutely best and fastest method for farming Resonate Stems would be running the Ma'adim Subterrane Lost Sector in the Glacial Drift on Mars. Unlocking the final chest there will always drop 1 Resonate Stem.

On 30/09/2020 at 4:29 PM, WassupDawg88 said:

If I remember right, firstly you need to complete the Mars campaign by completing the last mission Will of the Thousands which in turn gives you the option of starting another exotic quest from Ana Bray named Nascent Dawn. I guess this unlocks the possibility of Resonate Stems to drop. You need 4 Stems to create an Override Frequency and it won't let you create another one until you find an appropriate Sleeper Node.

The absolutely best and fastest method for farming Resonate Stems would be running the Ma'adim Subterrane Lost Sector in the Glacial Drift on Mars. Unlocking the final chest there will always drop 1 Resonate Stem.

Also, keep in mind that every Override Frequency has a specific Sleeper Node attached to it.

Read the description of every O.F. you creat carefully so you don't waste time looking for the S.N.

• 2 weeks later...