Bo2 Multiplayer trophy’s

edk97

Hey everyone! I had a general question on some of the MP trophy’s. I was looking at possibly trying to get the platinum for this game but I’m worried about the hackers auto popping my trophy’s. All I need for MP trophy’s are the party animal trophy and trained up trophy. I got the others years ago. Everything else is campaign or zombies and I can get them anytime. Is there anyway to get these two trophy’s without possibly running into hackers? Is there anyway to boost them?

7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Reminder this is not a boosting thread.

This thread is asking for a method of obtaining the trophies, not looking for people to boost. Any boosting will need to take place in the Sessions, not in this thread.

Yes thank you, just looking for help/ideas on how to obtain the trophy’s!

46 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

They don't take too long, just do the trophies and prepare yourself to  do this in case you meet script kiddles:

Thanks for this! Do you by chance know if there’s a way to avoid them and possibly boost the trophy’s? I know the trained up trophy is with bots, can I just go in by myself or dose there need to be at least one other human player? And for the party animal, is there a way to boost that one?

4 minutes ago, edk97 said:

Thanks for this! Do you by chance know if there’s a way to avoid them and possibly boost the trophy’s? I know the trained up trophy is with bots, can I just go in by myself or dose there need to be at least one other human player? And for the party animal, is there a way to boost that one?

Nothing that I'm aware of. My advice would be to get rid of every other SP trophies and then do those two for last in case the worst happens.

Good luck for your endeavors.

2 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Nothing that I'm aware of. My advice would be to get rid of every other SP trophies and then do those two for last in case the worst happens.

Good luck for your endeavors.

Good idea! Thank’s for the help!