Marta is glitching on insane

Knispel_1940

6 minutes ago, Knispel_1940 said:

Hi guys 

Im playing Outlast 2 for platinum and I have teleport glitch with Marta. When she lost me and I want to go back to wood cart she always teleports next to it... I restarted the game few times but it didnt help... Im posting video as a proof

Marta is moving very fast on Insane, but I've never experienced like that happening to me. What I could suggest is to wait a bit longer before pushing the cart and don't go directly through the gap in front, but rather through the hole from where you hiding spot is. I have heard she could disappear and teleport but that never happen to me

This happened to me once when I was playing this game. It's probably just a case of timing, if you approach the cart too quickly after she goes away the first time she comes back. Wait a bit longer before going back out, then do another full lap of the area before going back to the cart. That will give you enough time to push it to the gate.

37 minutes ago, stpatty said:

This happened to me once when I was playing this game. It's probably just a case of timing, if you approach the cart too quickly after she goes away the first time she comes back. Wait a bit longer before going back out, then do another full lap of the area before going back to the cart. That will give you enough time to push it to the gate.

Ok I passed her but she was still doping weird moves... I never saw her moving Like that when I played it on nightmare.