Physical Cross-buy PS3 / PS Vita

DynaVita

Hello, I know this game is old, but I try to play my ps3 / vita games before the next generation.

So I opened my ps3 physical version of Sly Cooper thieves in time, and tried to get the ps vita version.

When you insert the disc in the ps3 drive, you have a new menu "disc benefits".

But it doesn't work. It says that this service is terminated.

I asked the playstation customer service, but they only answer that the service is terminated. They can't do anything.

On the disc box, there is no expiration date. I don't find any official report from Sony saying that this service is terminated.

So is someone achieved to get the vita version with a ps3 physical game ?

• Like 1

i was able to get the vita version back in 2013 for the physical version of sly cooper.

maybe it had an expiration date :( for the physical version. 

ps3 version automatically gives the vita version no problem if buy on PS Network.

Edited by kingdrake2

All cross buy games that are PS3 to Vita have expiration dates. I was able to get Sly 4 and ratchet and clank full frontal assault with the vita downloads. But now that I try to re-download them just to test it out and it doesnt let me download them the same way. Luckily, theyre part of your account once you download them. However, I bought Playstation all stars on PS3 to also download the vita version and it said the disc benefits expired.

• 2 years later...