Crash 4 trophy thoughts

38 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Can't wait to see Caddicarus' review on this, since he did all the plat relics for all the Crash games. 

The inverted trophies are going to be brutal :( 

Yeah, we'll see.  All it takes is some practice and determination.  This will be the last game I buy this generation.  I suck at games.  If I can get platinum time in this stage, anyone can

https://youtu.be/EPpquIGmHNs

Edited by grimydawg___
  • Like 2

Wow it seems like they really dialed up the difficulty with these trophies. All N.Verted, N.Verted gems, Platinum Flashback, N.Sanely Perfect, Platinum Time Trial... I don't even know what some of these are. If people had problem with the trilogy, this will be a nightmare. xD 

I still have to play Crash 3 (the new one anyway) but then I want to get this. The platinum in this might break me tho. :P 

PS: I thought Crash 1 was a pretty good challenge.

I was hoping not to have to do platinum relics, I don't particularly like speedrun style trophies too much. I do like all the additional modes though, they sound like fun and sound like they will increase the overall playtime by a fair amount. Looking back I finished 1-3 really fast so I expect I should be fine to get platinum relics even if it takes me a bit longer.

Don't really have anything else I plan to play in October yet apart from Mortal Shell when that releases physically so I've basically got 2 weeks to commit to this.

15 minutes ago, stargate1995 said:

Don't really have anything else I plan to play in October yet apart from Mortal Shell when that releases physically so I've basically got 2 weeks to commit to this.

Exactly my schedule in October :=)

The trophy list looks really challenging. I expect it to be harder than the the N. Sane Trilogy and that was already quite a challenge.

• Like 1

I wonder what N'Sanely Perfect Relic demands. No-death run with all boxes? There is a trophy for no-dying, so this is not it. 

Anyway, a lots of trophies for many levels. This will be pretty long platinum.

Difficult? Maybe, it depends on how strict are time relics. There is no sprinting, as I've seen in the game and the levels are much longer than in previous games, apart from CB1. On CB1 it was excruciating to do a trial, but platinums were fairly easy within it. Sooo, I don't know, with the neat feature as the  landing mark it may be demanding, but not an absurd. You won't get past the Dragon Mines, Toys4Bob, I can guarantee it. 

There will be crybabies, there's no doubt, but Crash's design is made to be like that, that's what made these games special. It's not New Colossus for sure (the only single-player game where I understand the whining, and mein leben, from what I see, is one the reasons which kinda ruined the sales).

To be honest, I'm a bit shocked. I obtained Platinum Tophies in all Crash Bandicoot games, and the hardest were Crash 1 and CTR, but this seems to be the hardest one due to platinum time trial relicts.

We do not know yet what Platinum Flashbacks may be, but I can guess these will not be easy as well (reversed time mode gameplay may be a bit difficult in reception for a brain).

I really wish to have 5th Platinum Tophy in the Bandicoot series but we need to wait for some tips from Pro players on YouTube.