Crash 4 trophy thoughts

3 hours ago, SaviorKIA said:

Holy s***, these platinum relics. Still I'm planning to accept this challenge, but on PS5. I better save my DualShock4 for this, no need to break new DualSense :D 

do we know if it’s getting a PS5 release? Although knowing how the current state of gaming goes, I’ll be very surprised if it doesn’t! 

18 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

do we know if it’s getting a PS5 release? Although knowing how the current state of gaming goes, I’ll be very surprised if it doesn’t! 

Every game released since... August? Maybe even July, has to be playable on PS5.

I don't know if it's going to be "just" with the PS4 game being playable on PS5 or if it's going to have a re-release.

23 hours ago, Gloom12356776543 said:

Even gold relics can cause pain in some levels but Platinum relics !!! Dear god ? I hate this trophy list... Im still getting the game but I am angry they are making Crash platinum harder than in Souls games... I hate to do anything on time in games and even more for trophies. ? Why they have to make a game rated 7+ hard as hell to get 100%, I understand hardcore platinums in Souls games and other hardcore games but a platformer made for everyone... thats just stupid... Doesnt need to be Easy or very Easy (Like som recent Sony titles...) but should at least be somewhere between Medium and Hard, not hardcore or even Nightmare. ? This will also hurt the sales... I know a a "few" people who were waiting for the trophy list and now they are waiting for at least 80% price drop before they buy... ?

Well it wasn't easy to get 100% in the original games so this one being difficult shouldn't be a surprise. The age rating doesn't really matter as just about anybody should be able to at least finish the game with the new "modern" mode that has unlimited lives. 

Edited by Killbomb

4 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

What exactly do you want to know?

Hmm just some info about the relics. Your thoughts about this platinum!

Not sure if you have had time to check but:

- is getting the perfect relics really hard or okay?

- do platinum time trial relics seem to be 8+/10 difficulty or alright?

Ok, so @PowerPyx published the guide in-work.
Ahhhhh shiiii.... Not dying with all the boxes and gems (CB1, wink, wink....whyyyyyyyyyyy), platinum relics with triple, probably uncontrollable spin to get a boost... yay.
Ok, it will be the ultimate DARKSOULS@!@!@!!!111!!  of platforming (this will appear on every third video about it, trust me) . But I'm gonna do it, watch me :D .

13 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

About time trials: they have to be done after finishing the game since you unlock a triple spin which is said to give you a good speed boost.

Thanks for pointing it out, I was going crazy trying to get platinum on the first level lol

I guess that makes the platinum trophy rather doable.