Platinum time trial Relics

I'm really looking forward to this one, but wasn't expecting to see an 'all platinum relics' trophy, if they are in the same level of difficulty as the previous ones, this is for sure the hardest Crash platinum so far. The trophy art looks amazing, can't wait until friday to start this seemingly long journey.

Edited by LucasDiasC

45 minutes ago, DogFoRaw5 said:

Can't see this being a problem for those who got all platinum relics in the N Sane trilogy. Me however...

I obtained Platinum Trophies in all four 'remake' Crash games. N.sane Trilogy required to beat time trials for a gold relic, and CTR required just for only blue ones. Although I have Platinums in those games, I am seriously afraid of upcoming Crash 4 difficulty...

13 minutes ago, Bykovsky7 said:

I obtained Platinum Trophies in all four 'remake' Crash games. N.sane Trilogy required to beat time trials for a gold relic, and CTR required just for only blue ones. Although I have Platinums in those games, I am seriously afraid of upcoming Crash 4 difficulty...

Embrace the challenge and never give up :)

51 minutes ago, illuminati1556 said:

I'm curious if the platinum relics will be the new golds in terms of difficulty. Golds in the trilogy were hard, but not impossible. If these are just as difficult as the platinums in the trilogy, we're in for something truly difficult here. 

I was thinking about this myself. You could get away with one or two mistakes for the golds but not with the platinums. Regardless, it'll still be challenging and perhaps more time-consuming with the large number of levels.

God I loved the trilogy and the demo for this one. Never platinumed the other games and I sure as heck probably won't be skilled enough to go for this one. I will at least attempt some time trials so that I'm not giving up before I even give myself the chance to try, but I am going into this with the mindset of 'this will never happen in a million years'. 

I’m both a little scared and excited about the plat time relics. If the difficulty is like in 2 (and 3, haven’t played that yet), then it will prolly be ok. In 2, as long as I made it to the end of the level I got gold relics almost every time, even got a few plats without trying for them. I’m more worried about the other relics TBH.

Wasn't expecting to get the plat for this game especially after playing the demo and experiencing it's horrid controls/physics

I'l still see the game through to the end but the demo left a bad taste in my mouth

It doesn't help that the dev said this will be a lot different from the trilogy too