Playstation Plus - October 2020

Ghost

3 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Vampyr might be interesting especially when it comes from Life is Strange studio, Dontnod.ย  NFS is meh though, not a racing fan.

ย 

Same.ย  But I'll take one out of two, considering I ignored both games this month.

Edited by IntroPhenom
  • Like 1

Soooo happy about Vampyre.

Been wanting to play it for so long but didnt want to spend more money on an ever growing backlog.

ย 

Payback.

Meh.

Its an okay racer thats completely gutted by the heavy MTX mechanics. Basically you have to rely on getting upgrades through a silly roulette wheel.

Its a pain to get the points to be able to spin the wheel so ofcourse, they make MTX to give you more spins.

• Like 1

Vampyr is so frustrating, cause it has one of the most interesting starts in the that holds on pretty solid till one major boss, only to stumble on it's head so hard, it ruins the whole story. It's abysmal writing ruins any chance to redeem itself with the inclusion of one of the most boring endings in video games. The combat is serviceable, nothing to run home about and the RPG elements don't really come through that well. Everything else is passable. Some of the powers are actually cool to be honest.

It's a game that could have been great, but it's just very frustrating how bad it gets. If you are however just looking for an easy platinum, you can't go wrong here.ย 

ย 

Never been to racing, let alone Need For Speed and this one has some annoying online trophies, so I might give it a pass.

ย 

It's another letdown for me.ย ?

ย 

Edited by MarcusPunisher

2 minutes ago, MarcusPunisher said:

Vampyr is so frustrating, cause it has one of the most interesting starts in the that holds on pretty solid till one major boss, only to stumble on it's head so hard, it ruins the whole story with its abysmal writing. The combat is serviceable, nothing to run home about and the RPG elements don't really come through that well. It's a game that could have been great, but it's just very frustrating how bad it gets. If you are however just looking for an easy platinum, you can't go wrong here.ย 

ย 

Never been to racing, let alone Need For Speed and this one has some annoying online trophies, so I might give it a pass.

ย 

ย 

Vampyr isn't an easy platinum, man, what are you talking about? You have to do a no upgrade run which makes the already janky combat way harder. You can't do it on Easy mode, either. No fast travel makes getting the collectibles, some of which are missable, a pain.ย 

ย 

Anyway, it's no surprise that I won't be taking either of these since they're so old I either played them or never want to. And if they're both already on the other paid services Sony offers, that's even worse. Lowers the value of all the services.