Playstation Plus - October 2020

Ghost

2 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Yes, but not the type we had before,  it's not a Game on Halloween day (Oct 31) 1f614.png but get platinums(bounties) in a team.

1 hour ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Should I remake the halloween pyramid event?

Yeah, i was thinking just plat a horror game on the 31st. 

I cannot do these long term or complicated events...i usually get bored ?

Both games are solid ones for the month.  I've seen worse months in the past with PS Plus, so these aren't too bad.  Played some of the NFS games on the PC with a wheel, so don't know if I feel like revisiting the past.  Vampyr looks good but I'm still trying to get to Bloodborne.  

I think the majority of the players will be happy with at least one of these games, so that is an improvement!

• Like 1

I finished the self titled NFS and realized I'm not much into racing games.

I loved Vampyr but I made a fatal mistake during my pacifist run, and couldn't rectify the situation so I gave up on it. Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed the game.

Decent month though. I hope people who never got around to checking out Vampyr give it a try!

57 minutes ago, JaneAusten69 said:

Is NFS Heat more fun or just an easier platinum?

It is a different game, never before since 10 years ago NFS was so close to be NFS. I recommend you, and platinum is very easy.

Payback, though, no way I would touch it. Vampyr has been played a lot, so... 

• Like 1

Ah, I knew the rumors about RE7 and Dark Souls were far too good to be true. If you can overlook the performance issues and janky combat, Vampyr is decent. I already played it with a PS Now trial last year, though.

Don't care for the racing genre, either, so this continues the long streak of uninteresting months for me.

Ive been putting off and putting off buying Vampyr, over and over again, thinking its too expensive or the backlog is too big for this to be a relevant purchase.

And finally, (for once!) It proves a wise decision! 

And that racing game il happily download, play for 10min then remember i suck at racers and delete. 

Still, a good month all in all. 

Hmph, something told me not to purchase Need for Speed Payback after how many times it's weirdly gone on sale these past couple months. Good thing I listened and didn't get it. Also, once again there is overlap between at least one of the games already being available through PlayStation Now.