Complete 50 Hive Missions

Fresh-Tech1

You can. I used the very first one. Can't remember what it's called. "Let the games begin" or something like that. It only takes about 15 minutes a run. I finished all mine in three days and wasn't that bad. I also really love the game though so if you get bored of it maybe just break it down to do it over a longer period of time. 

Edited by Upendo_Vitani
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Upendo_Vitani said:

You can. I used the very first one. Can't remember what it's called. "Let the games begin" or something like that. It only takes about 15 minutes a run. I finished all mine in three days and wasn't that bad. I also really love the game though so if you get bored of it maybe just break it down to do it over a longer period of time. 

Oh thanks for that I was just wondering 

6 hours ago, Upendo_Vitani said:

I feel like I have done more than 50 and im losing it lol

On 30/09/2020 at 4:31 PM, kdogg_gamer_ said:

I feel like I have done more than 50 and im losing it lol

You probably have. I've read that a lot of people are having trouble with it unlocking. In my experience, I didn't play much online, and all of my trophies popped when they were supposed to. I kept a tally of the hives I did and it popped right when I hit 50. All I can say is keep at it and hopefully it unlocks for you soon. 

32 minutes ago, Upendo_Vitani said:

You probably have. I've read that a lot of people are having trouble with it unlocking. In my experience, I didn't play much online, and all of my trophies popped when they were supposed to. I kept a tally of the hives I did and it popped right when I hit 50. All I can say is keep at it and hopefully it unlocks for you soon. 

Yep ur right I heard that the trophys bug if played online more often and that they mostly pop when u go off. Maybe that's also the case here so I would suggest if not already to play a couple more offline :)

2 hours ago, Upendo_Vitani said:

It did finally pop a few days back!

• Like 1

This trophy will most likely be the death of me. I got Honeycomb Hideout (Complete five Hive missions) on September 17th. I know I've done Hives over the past 17+ days since completing the first five so I have at least 45 to go, but I didn't keep track and there's no in-game tracker to assist. This is practically the last trophy I need and I'd like to acquire it before the Ghost of Tsushima patch releases on the 16th.

I just did it, and got the platinum trophy. Jesus Christ. This trophy list - and average game along with it - can get out of my face. So broken and bland, especially in terms of endgame content. This game should've just been nothing but campaign. Would've made for a better experience.

If it helps: I kept track of every Hive mission I cleared, after I got the "5 Hive missions cleared" trophy. After that, I made sure I played nothing but solo Hives: I did that "Let The Game Begin" one in Utah on repeat. I turned off matchmaking, to prevent the trophy from glitching or requiring extra runs, and it did pop after I finished my 50th run less than an hour ago.

Good luck to all of you. I feel your mind-numbing pain.

Question to anyone that has this trophy: When does the trophy pop?

Like, I've been grinding the "Let the Games Begin" Hive in Utah and on Floor 5, once you eliminate the five marked targets, you can't move and it says "Mission Accomplished".

Would the trophy pop there or after the load screen once you're back on the Quinjet and Jarvis mentions there's "more" Hives?

I just wanna get a feel for when I should get disappointed if it doesn't pop after a certain point.

10 hours ago, Spagootersz said:

This is what I did for about half of my hives while getting this trophy.  Didn't count exactly, but I'm fairly confident the trophy popped around the 50 count mark doing it both ways.

I played 66 coop and 18 solo and the trophy hasn't popped yet. This game is real garbage. I hope i'll get the plat when i hit 50 in solo...

Just now, Spagootersz said:

I hear ya. Its even worse that you have no idea whether or not starting a new save will even help.

Guys i have the final solution based on evidence.

To do this trophy you need to clear 50 hive missions ONLY IN SOLO, because all coop hives do not count. So i recommend to disable matchmaking, also if the matchmaking succeds 1/10 times

You don't need to do a new save file. You can just simply continue on your main save. In fact, the counter is messed up but is not glitched, so if you did 10 in solo and 40 in coop, you have to replay the 40s you did online, but in solo.

Those informations are from 3 different accounts i know that achieved the trophy today. I did 66 in coop (they don't count) and now i'm at 30 in solo (maybe something more), so i need to do 20 more in solo to get this damn platinum.

In any case i think that we paid 75$ to be beta-testers...

Hope i helped.

13 hours ago, Undevil96 said:

Guys i have the final solution based on evidence.

To do this trophy you need to clear 50 hive missions ONLY IN SOLO, because all coop hives do not count. So i recommend to disable matchmaking, also if the matchmaking succeds 1/10 times

You don't need to do a new save file. You can just simply continue on your main save. In fact, the counter is messed up but is not glitched, so if you did 10 in solo and 40 in coop, you have to replay the 40s you did online, but in solo.

Those informations are from 3 different accounts i know that achieved the trophy today. I did 66 in coop (they don't count) and now i'm at 30 in solo (maybe something more), so i need to do 20 more in solo to get this damn platinum.

In any case i think that we paid 75$ to be beta-testers...

Hope i helped.

I confirm all what i said. I've done 15 more (5 was from the 5 hive mission trophy i think). So. Play solo and don't change save file!

On 07/10/2020 at 4:24 AM, Pirelli913 said:

Question to anyone that has this trophy: When does the trophy pop?

Like, I've been grinding the "Let the Games Begin" Hive in Utah and on Floor 5, once you eliminate the five marked targets, you can't move and it says "Mission Accomplished".

Would the trophy pop there or after the load screen once you're back on the Quinjet and Jarvis mentions there's "more" Hives?

I just wanna get a feel for when I should get disappointed if it doesn't pop after a certain point.

It should pop when you are back in the quinjet and you can choose your next mission.