Creature in the Well Trophy Guide & Platinum Review

TheDblTap

I was very pleasantly surprised by this game. I heard about it on the Trophies subreddit where someone recommended it to me so I picked it up on the store a few months back but it took a while to finish because I hit a bit of a difficulty spike and dropped it in favour of my second Horizon playthrough. Regardless, I picked it back up again this week and saw myself through to the plat. It's a really great game just in terms of gameplay as well as art style, I really recommend it.

If you want to know more about the gameplay you can check out my Creature in the Well Platinum Trophy Review right here.

And if you fancy earning the platinum trophy for yourself, I also put together a Creature in the Well Trophy Guide you can find here.

Thanks for checking them out if you do, have a great week!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 29/11/2020 at 11:09 AM, WhisperingDusk said:

I’ve had my eye on this game for quite some time now. I love its Pinball action adventure gimmick. Your platinum guide looks great. I will give it a go soon, thanks.

Platget overall seems nice too, so bookmarked it!

Hey, thanks for the compliment! I work hard on the site so it's nice to get messages like this.

Let me know how you get on! It's been a while since I played it now but I remember really liking the mechanics.

• Like 1