Spiderman PS5 Character Model Downgraded, IMO

Kishnabe

1 minute ago, EIdain said:

You care about it otherwise you wouldn't be throwing a tantrum on the internet about it. It's not stupid at all, the reasoning has been given by the games' creative director and it make sense. And 1 game isn't well established, by the time the sequel's done the new model will be more recognisable and it'll be a non issue (even more so than it is now). Really don't see the point in complaining about it as it's not going to change anything. It's like the puddles shit all over again.

Yes, I care, just like I said about people voicing their disagreement lol. It doesn't make sense at all. He is established to be 23 and this Peter Parker looks like a teenager, hell, he looks younger than Miles Morales for God sake. Yes, it is. We followed the character for the entirety of the game. We grown to attach to this Peter Parker and his struggle. Changing his model for no reasons takes that attachment we grown to have for him and I'm sorry, but comparing recasting a main character basically to the puddle stuff is on a whole new level of low IQ my friend. Perhaps take your head out of the clouds, cause you are continuing to be so wrong. :D 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, EIdain said:

You care about it otherwise you wouldn't be throwing a tantrum on the internet about it. It's not stupid at all, the reasoning has been given by the games' creative director and it make sense. And 1 game isn't well established, by the time the sequel's done the new model will be more recognisable and it'll be a non issue (even more so than it is now). Really don't see the point in complaining about it as it's not going to change anything. It's like the puddles shit all over again.

he is not throwing a tantrum, he is totally right

2 hours ago, Helyx said:

Updated model is better.

bruh, have you seen all the negativity on the video, it most certainly is not lmao

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

he is not throwing a tantrum, he is totally right

It's a matter of opinion whether you like how the character model looks now and he is throwing a tantrum over it whether you like the change or not.

Most reasonable folk would see this and if they didn't like it think "Oh I find it kinda weird he looks as young as Miles now not a fan of that, but the reason for the change make sense and I have faith in the developer to continue to deliver another quality game". Rather than immediately get the pitchforks out, completely ignore the reasoning, and start complaining about something so trivial that's not going to get reversed no matter how much fuss is kicked-up about it and start calling people who disagree stupid.

Edited by EIdain
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, EIdain said:

It's a matter of opinion whether you like how the character model looks now and he is throwing a tantrum over it whether you like the change or not.

Most reasonable folk would see this and if they didn't like it think "Oh I find it kinda weird he looks as young as Miles now not a fan of that, but the reason for the change make sense and I have faith in the developer to continue to deliver another quality game". Rather than immediately get the pitchforks out, completely ignore the reasoning, and start complaining about something so trivial that's not going to get reversed no matter how much fuss is kicked-up about it and start calling people who disagree stupid.

apparently most reasonable folk wont do that as the majority are shitting on it as we speak, and the guy was still right, this looks awful as Peter. He be looking like a chad

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EIdain said:

Most reasonable folk would see this and if they didn't like it think "Oh I find it kinda weird he looks as young as Miles now not a fan of that, but the reason for the change make sense and I have faith in the developer to continue to deliver another quality game". 

It doesn't make sense. If they changed Joel to look more like Troy Baker in Last of Us 2 and gave that reasoning, you'd all be thinking "What!?"

• Like 1

Just now, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

apparently most reasonable folk wont do that as the majority are shitting on it as we speak, and the guy was still right, this looks awful as Peter. He be looking like a chad

Vocal minority*

1 minute ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

vocal majority*

look at the likes to dislikes dude, and the comments. It's the majority 

The game sold over 13 million copies as of last year. Is there over 7 million people complaining about it?

Just now, EIdain said:

The game sold over 13 million copies as of last year. Is there over 7 million people complaining about it?

The video shows what needs to be said, end of story bruh. As of now, people are seeing it as a negative

1 minute ago, EIdain said:

and just because you give me the numbers of the OG game, doesn't prove like anything lmao, cmon my dude

• Like 2

Just now, EIdain said:

It proves my point, but by all means go off, it's not getting changed.

look I know you're in denial about this new model, but the fact is, the majority that have seen him in the trailer and even in this thread, do not like the change that has been done to him. Giving me the sales numbers of the OG game does nothing.

11 minutes ago, TheNocturnalOwl said:

It doesn't make sense. If they changed Joel to look more like Troy Baker in Last of Us 2 and gave that reasoning, you'd all be thinking "What!?"

exactly man

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

look I know you're in denial about this new model, but the fact is, the majority that have seen him in the trailer and even in this thread, do not like the change that has been done to him. Giving me the sales numbers of the OG game does nothing.

exactly man

I couldn't care less about the model. But here's some actual facts for you. 13.2m in sales as of August last year. The video in the OP you're referring to only has just over 175k views that's much less than a 10th of people who played the game. The dislikes on the video are at 5.8k that's less than a 1000th of people who played the game - it's not even 10% of people who watched the video.

Like I said the vocal minority. The vast majority of people don't care. They don't comment or dislike, or get on internet forum to complain about it.

Edited by EIdain
  • Like 2

Just now, EIdain said:

I couldn't care less about the model. But here's some actual facts for you. 13.2m in sales as of August last year. The video in the OP you're referring to only has just over 175k views that's much less than a 10th of people who played the game. The dislikes on the video are at 5.8k that's less than a 1000th of people who played the game.

Like I said the vocal minority. The vast majority of people don't care. They don't comment or dislike, or get on internet forum to complain about it.

the vast majority that have seen it do care, that's what matters as of now and that's what i am talking about. Again, I don't care at all for the numbers unless that amount of peole have seen the video, again as of now the majority still doesn't like it

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EIdain said:

I couldn't care less about the model. But here's some actual facts for you. 13.2m in sales as of August last year. The video in the OP you're referring to only has just over 175k views that's much less than a 10th of people who played the game. The dislikes on the video are at 5.8k that's less than a 1000th of people who played the game.

But having a temper tantrum every time a dev makes a creative decision you don't like is the psnp way ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

the vast majority that have seen it do care, that's what matters as of now and that's what i am talking about. Again, I don't care at all for the numbers unless that amount of peole have seen the video, again as of now the majority still doesn't like it

5.8K dislikes isn't even 5% of the people who have watched the video. How are you going to say that it's the majority?

2 minutes ago, Doucet-182 said:

But having a temper tantrum every time a dev makes a creative decision you don't like is the psnp way 1f643.png

That's what's the most annoying about this thread to be honest.

• Like 1