[NA] Games of a Generation Sale | Ends 10/15 12AM PST

Neocarleen

5 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Doing my damn best to wait until Black Friday. Must......resist..........urge..............

But is there even anything good in this sale?

12 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Lots of good games, but the best all-around (major factor is discount) is Strange Brigade and maybe Zombie Army 4.

I been eyeing Zombie Army 4, didn't even see it. Thxs for pointing that out. But its been 60% before and though that's still a amazing discount Ill wait for 70%. Maybe come tbe holidays?

5 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

I been eyeing Zombie Army 4, didn't even see it. Thxs for pointing that out. But its been 60% before and though that's still a amazing discount Ill wait for 70%. Maybe come tbe holidays?

That’s what I’m waiting on. The super deluxe edition to go on sale. 

Edited by kidson2004
  • Like 1

I love the title of this sale, and then enjoy their optimism at putting games like Pure Farming 2018 and Disintegration in there.

I mean everyone has opinions i guess.

I'll be picking up Stellaris DLC and Mutant Year Zero. Not exactly games of a generation but il be happy to have them nonetheless.

5 hours ago, punkshepherd said:

I love the title of this sale, and then enjoy their optimism at putting games like Pure Farming 2018 and Disintegration in there.

I'll be picking up Stellaris DLC and Mutant Year Zero. Not exactly games of a generation but il be happy to have them nonetheless.

I got a good chuckle myself when I saw Conan Exiles in there.  Sony gonna troll lol

5 hours ago, punkshepherd said:

I know it’s just semantics & all but for me it was seeing the remastered PS3 games included. Guess it does sum up the generation in a way

• 2 weeks later...