Trophy Thoughts?

On 03/10/2020 at 10:24 PM, TheSleepyBeauty said:

Okay your whole sentence made no sense whatsoever lol. I'm hating over the fact that people choose to spend insane amount of money over low budget games that probably made dirt cheap to make that took no effort in them. "Let's make this terrible game and slap a platinum on it". I fall victim to several games like this I'll admit but this one is just pure dumb. Look at the graphics! The price is probably a 50-60 dollar game. Their scamming you yet you still will buy it. You should really go play some triple AAA games sometime because if you enjoy this clearly you haven't even bother to play a decent game before. "Waiting job to buy drugs with" is a little harsh to say to someone and seem's like something Trump would say. I'm done arguing over a child's game tbh. You do you.

Haha classic. I was being a bit facetious but regardless, sorry you found that harsh. Irrespective of anything else I think a grown man talking down on anyone for playing a horse game is a faux pas. It's nothing personal & it's definitely not just you. It happens every time a horse game trophy list appears. 

I don't find those AAA games any more or less enjoyable than horse games or anything else 3D. They're incredibly boring to me in concept & execution & I'm sick of trying them out when they do nothing for me. That's the most vacuous 'advice' you could have possibly given as far as I'm concerned. I have no interest in that stuff after 3 decades of gaming I like 2D, VR & weird/original flat-3D.

That's like if I said to you try playing something a million other people haven't played or something that isn't well known or something that takes a modicum of effort to find out about/procure or whatever else. It's dumb. You do you is the only thing you said that made sense here. Maybe if you had done that you would have enough imagination to figure out why someone would play a horse game like this.

The difference between us is I don't go around in AAA game threads offering my obnoxious opinion about how ordinary I think they are yet you, an allegedly grown man thought it appropriate to come into a horse game thread & put people down for wanting to play it. I'm fucking embarrassed for you man honestly...

• Like 1

• 3 years later...