Trophy Thoughts?

x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx

On 10/1/2020 at 5:03 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

GRID 40K km (24K miles) grind was circa 200 hours, so logically, this would be in the 80 hours range (ish). Annoying but not a deal-breaker for me.

Will be happy to be proven wrong, but I think it is going to be longer than that - it is unlikely that there will be a track/car combo in Dirt that will allow you to average 250mph. I think 100 would be a stretch.

Considering how fun the game looks, this list is pretty disappointing. Oh well, I don't buy games for the trophies like I used to and can't wait for the PS5 version. I know I could just get the upgrade but by the time I get around to playing it, the PS5 version will be out anyways. I also heard that the game saves for this particular game do not carry over so no sense having to restart, especially with that grind trophy. 

• 2 weeks later...

Currently playing it already as i got it early with pre order amplified edition, i dont see platinum taking longer than 10/15 hours, reaching level 50 wont take too long leveling up is easy, can be done in easy difficulty, and also gaining money is super easy, get 20/30k in first races so late game would be much easier. Enjoy Folks! Games 10/10 fun! 

On 01/10/2020 at 3:17 AM, Mercenary09 said:

I'm still really wondering how trophies will work on PS5. Are these multiplat games going to get their own list or just be added to these later.

Any news about this ?

I will get the PS5 day-one ... and want to play Dirt 5 on it

So if there is 2 lists for this game, i would like to make platinum on PS4 first, then move to the PS5 version and platinum it again ^^

But if it's a shared list, then i will just wait until it's available on PS5 with the free update to play it and get the plat :) 

11 hours ago, Casciaro1997 said:

Currently playing it already as i got it early with pre order amplified edition, i dont see platinum taking longer than 10/15 hours, reaching level 50 wont take too long leveling up is easy, can be done in easy difficulty, and also gaining money is super easy, get 20/30k in first races so late game would be much easier. Enjoy Folks! Games 10/10 fun! 

Polite question: How do you plan on driving 10,000miles in 10-15 hours? ?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, talespagni said:

There's already a guide up at PST.

Estimated time is 15/20 hours to do all trophies except the 10k miles (and getting roughly 600/700 miles in the way), then spend 120/130 hours grinding the remaining ammount.

600-700 miles to 100% everything else and then a 9300 mile grind? 

Ef that. Game is off my radar.

On 03/11/2020 at 11:23 PM, talespagni said:

There's already a guide up at PST.

Estimated time is 15/20 hours to do all trophies except the 10k miles (and getting roughly 600/700 miles in the way), then spend 120/130 hours grinding the remaining ammount.

Why on earth do these developers do this?! Do they really think that this game is going to keep us entertained for 10,000 miles? After that long I can promise you I will have long since grown to hate it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Hope you're all enjoying Dirt 5? I have just bought it and am looking forward to playing it now that they've thankfully changed the crazy mileage requirement for that one trophy to a more manageable distance.

I have a question though. I don't play that many racing games but 4-player local multiplayer has me sold ? Do you think the devs will add more trophies to the game or not? What's their track record of doing things like that? I'm especially worried about hard or time-consuming online trophies. 

For my own sake I hope there won't be any DLC trophies so that I won't have to worry about that. Cheers everyone 

Edited by Cosmokeeper

On 18/11/2020 at 6:31 PM, Cosmokeeper said:

Hey guys! Hope you're all enjoying Dirt 5? I have just bought it and am looking forward to playing it now that they've thankfully changed the crazy mileage requirement for that one trophy to a more manageable distance.

I have a question though. I don't play that many racing games but 4-player local multiplayer has me sold 1f60a.png Do you think the devs will add more trophies to the game or not? What's their track record of doing things like that? I'm especially worried about hard or time-consuming online trophies. 

For my own sake I hope there won't be any DLC trophies so that I won't have to worry about that. Cheers everyone 

Only DiRT 3 and DiRt Rally 2.0 have seen DLC added. That said, the main series games are easy, if not grindy plats. 

DiRT 2 remains my favourite with 3 a close second. I’m not great at the rally ones as they are too difficult for me so I’d rather not get too frustrated. 

DiRT 4 was easy but some trophies were glitched, although remedied after enough people asked for them to patch it. It was also the worst main game in the series IMO.

It’s got Nolan North and Troy Baker voicing in it (like every other game nowadays ?)

shakie19.png

Edited by shakie19
Mis read