A Round By The Pound Glitched

RydiaValentine

Somehow I got the Rhizodont trophy but not the whole list of fishes trophy, even if I have all 15 fishes. I re-catched them all, but nothing happened.

I searched for information so I could fix it, but nothing that I do works.

Can I re-catch the 15 fishes in the game+ walkthrough? Will this work and unlock that trophy? I'll be sad if this is glitched forever, I wanted to get the platinum trophy :'(

Edited by RoseDragoon

On 2/10/2020 at 2:24 AM, AndresXgame said:

Desafortunadamente si el trofeo no saltó a la primera toca volverlo a intentar en Nuevo Juego Plus, y es recomendable hacerlo ya que los peces mas difíciles se pueden vender por buen precio y ese dinero se necesita para las mejoras de armas. 

Muchas gracias :3 Era lo que quería saber, si salta el trofeo al repescar todos los peces en la segunda partida.

Aún estoy por la primera. Quiero completar todas las misiones secundarias y me quedan 3 xD. Además, estoy recopilando las armas que me faltan antes de finalizar la primera partida y subiendo todas las que puedo hasta el nivel que me permitan con los materiales que encuentro. Todo para evitar bugs sorpresa en los trofeos a partir de la segunda partida, que por lo que he leído puede llegar a ser una auténtica pesadilla pq puede pasar con cualquier trofeo. Como tengo que hacer al menos 2 partidas más, rezaré al Shadowlord para que el trofeo me salte en el Nuevo Juego + (y que no se me bugueen más ;~; )

Edited by RoseDragoon
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! I started fishing everything again in the second walkthrough and at some point the trophy just unlocked. 

Fishing here is a nightmare. I'm nearer getting "The Legendary Flower" in real time (withouth fixing the clock) than getting other trophies that are supposedly easier.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I use this thread about trophy glitch to ask a question. I'm on NG+ (to have the B ending), and I'm checking to do the bosses speedrun trophies.

However, I'm facing an issue. I'm sure to have the required time, but the trophy was not unlocked.

I've retried 4 times the fight vs Gretel and Kaine's shadow to unlock these two trophies.

I've done multiple times the fight in the Aerie village but not trophy, and for the Wolf I've done it two times to unlock it (just now).

Does this happen to other players?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2021 at 10:53 PM, Nakqz said:

Hello,

I use this thread about trophy glitch to ask a question. I'm on NG+ (to have the B ending), and I'm checking to do the bosses speedrun trophies.

However, I'm facing an issue. I'm sure to have the required time, but the trophy was not unlocked.

I've retried 4 times the fight vs Gretel and Kaine's shadow to unlock these two trophies.

I've done multiple times the fight in the Aerie village but not trophy, and for the Wolf I've done it two times to unlock it (just now).

Does this happen to other players?

Thanks.

You have to skip every scene because it counts as part of the fight (I know, it's ridiculous). I did these in the third and fourth playthrough or else I would skip the new scenes from the second playthrough.

Edited by RoseDragoon