Trophy Thoughts?

Wow, can't believe there hasn't been more interest over this! Especially with the popularity of the Netflix TV show.

I love the list, look like a good mix, the black belt trophy and collectibles might be a bit of a grind, and the 120 hit combo might be a pain, but i'm sure there will be some trick to it.

I'm really looking forward to this.

Surprised the trophy list has come out so early, game isn't due to be released until 24 November here.....?

31 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

Probably because it looks like a bad flash game

The show is amazing, what are you talking about lol

Yeah well im still getting it on release, just for the nostaligia and because the TV show is awesome and i want to support it. Will still be a better game than a lot of the shit getting released.

22 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

Probably because it looks like a bad flash game

The show is amazing, what are you talking about lol

The great barrier reef, the pyramids, the Grand Canyon.... these things are amazing. Cobra Kai however is wank. 

Edited by KaKrackle
Too sexy
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-10-06 at 8:39 AM, KaKrackle said:

The great barrier reef, the pyramids, the Grand Canyon.... these things are amazing. Cobra Kai however is wank. 

Why do you compare a game to nature and structures? With the logic you are using no game can be amazing. Thats just sad. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Maaden_Swe said:

Why do you compare a game to nature and structures? With the logic you are using no game can be amazing. Thats just sad. 

Its called sarcasm mate.
There is no logic. Its Not to be taken seriously y’know....A joke one might say xxx

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I think its been ok. Warning to all though that decide to start this game and go for the plat. I would do as much of the challenges/collectibles as possible on the first run through. Also, if you forget a miyagi do campaign, forget a challenge then move on to the next campaign, your screwed and have to start all over again!! Also make you to remember the trophy to defeat Daniel with an ultimate at the end. I forgot this and now have to do the original campaign all over again!!! Why they wouldn't let you level select after completing is beyond me. im at 40 hours at the minute and will be more like 50+ by the time I have gone through it again! So much better games out there to plat, rather than this one.