Issues with two lorestones

Hello everybody, 

I'm almost finished the 2nd run in Hellblade's Senua Sacrifice. The game is one of a kind, one of the best of the generation which is coming to end but...! I'm having big issues with the plat. 
I've finished the game without 6 runes (lorestones). Grabbed 'em all thanks to Powerpyx guide but I'm still missing two lorestones. The "S" symbol on the right of the circle - found in Valravin Labirynth of Illusions -  and the "<" symbol that appears in chapter 10 just before Fenrir boss fight which is impossible to miss, it is on the way. I've taken all these lorestones on my 1st playthrough because I do remember the dialogue. On my 2nd playthrought they're just not on the same place, I arrived at the end of the game with these two symbols in red. So frustrating!

Any help? Do I really start the game for the third time? Thank you!

*UPDATE* Found them on my third (and last, thankfully) playthrough, scattered all over the place in Chapter 2 and 10. If you have the same issue follow Powerpyx guide keeping in mind that loresones can change place. You MUST recollect them all over again just to keep track. Thank you!

Edited by elhaym1709
  • Like 1