Cat Call in Legendary Edition

TheVengeance1231

• 2 weeks later...

Only guarantee way to get cat call is from catwoman legendary multiverse but requirments for it is just riddiculous. I spend 6 mil of credits for boxes and opened more than 1000 of them in total did a lot of events to get diamond and platinum boxes and abilities and still nothing so Iam going for legendary as its 100% guarantee but its a long grind. Your AI can do most of it if you have turbo controller. 

Edited by Martin0ss_SvK
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to give you a little hope here .. I'm AI grinding to level my characters to 20 through the multiverse events, with Endless being the longest. I ended up getting it in a Platinum motherbox I got from an event. I played about 20 hours' worth before deciding to platinum this game ended up having 3 million I was going to save for motherboxes if I hadn't gotten it by the end of my grind.

Basically, if you focus on every other trophy and level your characters using the multiverse, paying attention not just to Random Ability ones (which cost 150k) but also the Gold and Platinum boxes there's a decent chance you'll get it. Also, a few guides I saw recommended buying Bronze boxes.. they do contain abilities but they were so rare I would not bother buying them. Gold is much better even if it's expensive (if you can afford it).. 

As a side note, if you want to grind any of the other online trophies hit me up! PSN: ItsAlwaysSunnyyy

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

as people are saying, the safe method is legendary Multiverse(which i did) but it take a looong time.I checked the requirements and left my catwoman fight in endless mode while at work as she would perform alot of the required tasks on her own. This was a sort of semi afk method as i earned credits and boxes along the way too. 

While doing that i still looked out for motherbox events , specially gold and plat ones, just in case ;) but at the end i had something over 1500 motherboxes open and no cat call ?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Here's my experience with this trophy that I got this very morning in a "Random Ability" multiverse reward.

I still don't have my characters to 20.

What I focused on:

- Leveling Catwoman lvl 30 is top priority, you'll need a lvl 30 to do the 30+ objectives.

- Leveling my characters 20 while making them do multiverses over and over which could give me good rewards (gold or plat boxes)

- Every 4 hours the gold planet with Random Ability would restart, sometimes it contained only Plat/Diamond boxes, I would ALWAYS do them.

- The planet on the right has sometimes 1/1 objectives instead of 3/3, this means it's easy plat boxes to make, always make them.

- Sometimes, the center planet will have an multiverse event which will always give a LOT of credits and at least one platinium box, when this happened, I would just spam this event a lot.

- Join a Guild and be active. I got recruted by the top 3 guild around 10 days ago, and the amount of plat boxes I got from them is insane. They will usually ask you to do your daily 500GP, which shouldn't be to hard if you focus a bit everyday.

- Ultimately I was using catwoman when the game required it to (20+ and 30+ events), that way if nothing would have worked, at least it was a path toward her legendary multiverse.

Note that sometimes a abilities can be obtained at the end of a battle like the equipement, but this is super rare and happened 2 times over the last 2 weeks.

To stay motivated I found a list of all the abilities, in short: 180 in total - 56 from the lvling which brings us to a total of 124 abilities you can find in boxes. 

Cat call was my 49/124 abilities I got. I usually got between 2 and 4 abilities a day, and the top I got was 7 in one day.

I hope this help a bit, it took me 14 days to get the box, the game was running 8h a day, I bought a turbo controller to help with skipping events faster to waste less time, and I think it was worth it.

Edited by Kuroko-Kuroroko
  • Like 3

• 5 months later...
On 12/27/2020 at 7:39 AM, Kuroko-Kuroroko said:

Here's my experience with this trophy that I got this very morning in a "Random Ability" multiverse reward.

What I focused on:

- Leveling Catwoman lvl 30 is top priority, you'll need a lvl 30 to do the 30+ objectives.

- Leveling my characters 20 while making them do multiverses over and over which could give me good rewards (gold or plat boxes)

- Every 4 hours the gold planet with Random Ability would restart, sometimes it contained only Plat/Diamond boxes, I would ALWAYS do them.

- The planet on the right has sometimes 1/1 objectives instead of 3/3, this means it's easy plat boxes to make, always make them.

- Sometimes, the center planet will have an multiverse event which will always give a LOT of credits and at least one platinium box, when this happened, I would just spam this event a lot.

- Join a Guild and be active. I got recruted by the top 3 guild around 10 days ago, and the amount of plat boxes I got from them is insane. They will usually ask you to do your daily 500GP, which shouldn't be to hard if you focus a bit everyday.

- Ultimately I was using catwoman when the game required it to (20+ and 30+ events), that way if nothing would have worked, at least it was a path toward her legendary multiverse.

Note that sometimes a abilities can be obtained at the end of a battle like the equipement, but this is super rare and happened 2 times over the last 2 weeks.

To stay motivated I found a list of all the abilities, in short: 180 in total - 56 from the lvling which brings us to a total of 124 abilities you can find in boxes. 

Cat call was my 49/124 abilities I got. I usually got between 2 and 4 abilities a day, and the top I got was 7 in one day.

I hope this help a bit, it took me 14 days to get the box, the game was running 8h a day, I bought a turbo controller to help with skipping events faster to waste less time, and I think it was worth it.

Can you actually get abilities at the end of matches?

With this then, I could use the augmentation that increases chance of catwoman rewards on catwoman.

On 5/31/2021 at 5:18 PM, SuperXander000 said:

Can you actually get abilities at the end of matches?

With this then, I could use the augmentation that increases chance of catwoman rewards on catwoman.

Yes you can. Actually, that's how I got the Cat Call ability 4 months ago.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 27/12/2020 at 8:39 AM, Kuroko-Kuroroko said:

What I focused on:

I'm currently following this method. Since I have to level up everyone up to 20, and my catwoman is already at 30.
Every 4 hours I boot the game and look at the golden world, wishing to come a random ability tower.
If not, I'm going to farm XP and boxes.
Also, since it's gonna take a while, I even make a list on my notebook with all the ability is missing.

• 4 weeks later...

Popping in to share my experience with the trophy and the Platinum.

- I went for this trophy after I had all my characters at Level 20 and chose the Legendary Multiverse method.

- I levelled Catwoman up to Level 30 to complete the Multiverse events / Guild Multiverse events, and equipped What I Want to earn her more gear for the 250 pieces of gear that need to be sacrificed.

- I always sold my gear to complete the random ability Multiverse events, as well as ones that offered Platinum / Diamond mother boxes. Never really bothered with only Gold ones.

- Joining a Guild is important, you need 200,000 Guild credits to basically guarantee that you will get the ability when you complete the Legendary Multiverse (-50,000 for each Catwoman ability you get out of a box, if she is Level 20).

- I downloaded a spreadsheet to tick off which abilities I'd obtained (and to calculate the odds of me getting Cat Call ?).

- For the 3000 minutes, I would load up the Battle Simulator and equip my AI Level 30 Catwoman with Common gear while setting her AI stats to runaway / defensive and the CPU to Very Hard. This drew out fights as long as possible and since the AI was losing most of the time I only had to hit retry in most cases.

I reached about hour 45 of my grinding and then ended up getting Cat Call from a random ability Multiverse event (go figure!). This is the best method and you may get lucky on the way, but be prepared for a long journey. ?

Edited by IKARUS-M1
  • Like 3