Out of Your League - Rathir Guards

*Edit

- Many of the previous guides indicate the earliest you can do this is in the first prison you come across, and you certainly can get it this way; But, for those who missed it in the earlier game 

- Once you arrive in Rathir (fairly late game depending on side quests/faction quests etc), if you attack a Guard, all the Guards appear as "RED" meaning they'll be four levels above you, simply defeat one and this trophy will pop. 

- I'm unsure if difficulty affects this but this popped for me on Hard Mode. 

• Like 1

(I was the same, this was the one trophy I thought I'd have to restart for) 

I did it, by accident, during the aberghast quest (spelling may not be correct there). I think I was around level 25 but I had been in and out of that area at various levels. Let me know if this works for you. 

I recommend using this to help find a location where you might encounter a "RED" enemy late game. For me, I am level 30 and there's only one zone that has a minimum level 4 levels higher than me. Unfortunately, I cannot enter that zone yet until I progress the main quest further... which will likely level me. 

It is only about an hour of gameplay to get this missable trophy at the beginning of the game. Much worse if you fail too many Persuasion checks.

I did this with the recommendation in the PS3 guide.  Start a new game and sprint to the first town (Gorhart).  Go aggressive and get arrested.  Pick the lock to get your gear then kill the prisoner in the cell right next to yours and you're done... you could probably get this trophy in 20 minutes or less starting a new game.