New player on Mafia III

KaahSoon

Most of the trophies are glitched (you can look for my thread on this forum), and the ways I found to try to get the trophies can still crash the game mid run. So you'll def need to do more than to playthrough. Mafia 1 being released, you can hope for a new patch, but don't quote me on that..

Some of the DLC trophies are glitched as well, I suggest looking up a guide online somewhere to note what you need to watch out for.

I had the 'Danger Close' trophy glitch on me after fulfilling the requirements at least five or six times. Had to play the game with my console offline, somehow the online integration in Mafia III was making the trophy glitch for some reason.

Enjoyed my time with Mafia III, but definitely not going to play it again for the trophies.

I'm just baffled how many trophies are glitched in this game but instead of fixing it, they thought hey, let's do a remaster of the second game.

With that being buggy and instead of fixing that too they then thought hey, let's make a remake of the original... Way to make customers trust you as a company to ensure actual well made games that actually works. Well done.

• Like 2

Mafia 2 on Xbox One got an update few days ago so I'm still hopeful that they'll still fix these trophy issues, I only need 9 trophies, all of them are buggy and requires me a minimum of 2 single run playthroughs and I'm not doing that.

Edited by deeps_rj

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2020 at 1:53 AM, deeps_rj said:

Mafia 2 on Xbox One got an update few days ago so I'm still hopeful that they'll still fix these trophy issues, I only need 9 trophies, all of them are buggy and requires me a minimum of 2 single run playthroughs and I'm not doing that.

I really want to give this game a shot, but it boggles the mind how many of these trophies are glitched and for how long they’ve been broken. Have they completely abandoned this game or something?

At this point it doesn’t seem worth it at all to start this game if you haven’t already.

• Like 1