(Interactive Map) For my fellow trophy hunters, here's a little something to help you out.

KaganDraka4

https://genshin-impact-map.appsample.com/#/

This is an interactive map of everything that is in the map so far and it is updated constantly by the creators and the GI community. You will need a Google account so it saves your "progress."

All you need to do is click on select all or a specific icon(s) on the to make the things you want to acquire to appear and once you claim said objective, click on the marker icon and click mark as found to make it disappear.

Use this if you're looking to pop those trophies faster, looking to scratch the completionist itch in you, and/or just wanna have some good old plain fun. Enjoy!!! ?

Note: I decided to post this again in this forum as well since my original post is in the NA version of the forums. Best of luck to you EU players. No thanks necessary. I did this because it baffled me that no one bothered to put this out, even though this thing existed since the beta and I wanted to ease the frustration that people are going to run into eventually i.e. hopelessly running around without a clue where to find the next chest or seelie.

Note 2: The map isn't perfect as it always goes back and forth when it comes to features and markers due to the community and creators' inputs. So don't hesitate to explore open areas and the like where there aren't any markers. I managed to find a lot of crystal chunks and chest where there weren't any. Don't hesitate to experiment and try things out such as using specific elemental abilities on specific elemental flowers. (I've had good amounts secret ambushes/chests pop up that weren't in the map for me this way.)

Also if you can't seem to find a specific marker/item you're looking for maybe:

1. You've already obtained it

2. It's either very high above or below you i.e. in the sky/bottom or between the cliff/chasm.

3. It's probably behind a breakable wall that requires a hard hitting character or Amber's character skill.

Edited by axlredgrave
  • Like 4