waszkagg

Far, Far Away... bugged

12 posts in this topic

Another trophy is bugged for me - "Far, Far Away..." It's radicolous, I didn't get this trophy after 3rd delete save and start new game and having more than 55 km (32 miles) on one type of wheels... Any ideas? Does someone have the same probem? Of course The support of this cracked game is useless and doesn't care a hang...

iirc the description is incorrect and you need 50 miles not 50km. So you need about 85km. 

I got it not long ago after having driven ~60km with one set of wheels, so it's definitely not bugged. You just have to keep driving until it pops.

This trophy has been glitchy as hell since the game first launched launch and even after a couple of attempts at fixing the problem, it's still problematic :(.

11 hours ago, lucky-lew100 said:

iirc the description is incorrect and you need 50 miles not 50km. So you need about 85km. 

That sounds right. I thought the trophy was glitched but then it popped. I dind't see how many miles I had accumulated, but I'm sure it was more than was 40.

Ignore the in-game display/counter. Keep track of your distance through your Recent Activities on the dashboard. For me, the trophy unlocked exactly when it should've (based on Recent Activities). This has led to my theory that the trophy unlocks at the same time for everyone. In other words, the trophy itself isn't glitched/broken, but the in-game display is, which is why we see a varying number of distances in which it unlocks. So the trophy isn't tied to the in-game display, but a hidden counter, which the Recent Activities draw from.

Not sure if that's been disproved yet, as I haven't been keeping track of the discussion the past few years haha. But it's something to keep in mind!

I got this trophy after I did 100 miles. Its sometimes buggy af!

23 minutes ago, BlueJays19Rocks said:

I guess I got lucky because I only needed 47 km on one set of wheels.

That's roughly when it popped for me as well.