Plat is about 8/10 difficulty - Linked Trophy Guide

The game itself is pretty brutal. There are some really long endgame levels with hundreds of boxes which you'll need to break in one go with no deaths, I can see some of these being as painful as some time trials. Just finished my first session with the game and don't really know how many hours of practice those last world's relics will take.

There are plenty of bullshit moments aswell, you often don't have a good depht perception, thus causing you to miss some really dumb jumps because the platform was not where it seemed to be.

I'm having a blast with it tho, love the Crash games since I was a kid playing them on emulators and getting my ass kicked by those trials... lol

Edited by LucasDiasC
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, LucasDiasC said:

The game itself is pretty brutal. There are some really long endgame levels with hundreds of boxes which you'll need to break in one go with no deaths, I can see some of these being as painful as some time trials. Just finished my first session with the game and don't really know how many hours of practice those last world's relics will take.

There are plenty of bullshit moments aswell, you often don't have a good depht perception, thus causing you to miss some really dumb jumps because the platform was not where it seemed to be.

I'm having a blast with it tho, love the Crash games since I was a kid playing them on emulators and getting my ass kicked by those trials... lol

Can't wait to start playing, but im not looking forward to the depth perception problem again >.>..

• Like 2

Someone on PSN has achieved the 106% ending supposedly. I wonder what the requirements are, because the linked guide says the game will be closer to a 10/10 if you have to get the purple developer time trial relics.

Although, the platinum relics is still unobtained, so it leads me to believe that the developer relics are not required?, Also, the 100% ending trophy remains unobtained, so it's really bizarre.

Yeah this game is beast haha. Going to be a mad fun challenge to 100% for sure. Levels are considerably longer and tougher than the N. Sane Trilogy and the N. Sanely Perfect relics for some stages are going to be monstrous. Those Platinum relic times are mental too; I've only managed one of them so far.

I thought I'd be super prepared for this having played Crash 1-3 to death as a kid (and even recently), but this game really dials it up to 11. It's going to be a solid 9/10 in difficulty.

EDIT: Yeah what's the go with nobody unlocking the 100% ending trophy but the 106% trophy having a 0.1% LMAO. I'd say you won't need dev time relics for any of the trophies but I could be wrong - needing those for 106% would be truly sadistic.

Edited by KristophDJHero

4 hours ago, Fish613 said:

I don't like using PowerPyx's guides. He always rushes them (to be first) and messes them up a lot, and gets a lot wrong in his guides. I will use them once in a while if I have to... but I don't like it lol.

What's really bad is that he hardly (if ever) goes back and fixes his mistakes.

What are these mistakes you talk bout. Yes he does try and be the first and his guides are quite vage when he first posts them but he updates them regular and it gives you a idea what the plat will be like when he first puts it on his site

His videos are the best i have seen and use them for every plat i go for and not once have i had a problem. 

I think alot of us would be lost without his guides especially the videos.

Only problem i have with powerpyx is that his website isnt very user freindly and needs a good overhaul.

I am very looking forward to this challenge. I would have started it yesterday but the delivery company that delivered it wouldnt post it through the letter box for some stupid fucking reason (use royal mail people for those in the uk)

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Fish613 said:

I don't like using PowerPyx's guides. He always rushes them (to be first) and messes them up a lot, and gets a lot wrong in his guides. I will use them once in a while if I have to... but I don't like it lol.

What's really bad is that he hardly (if ever) goes back and fixes his mistakes.

It's not he, PowerPyx is a group.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

It's not he, PowerPyx is a group.

On his facebook page it says gender is male and talks about a single person. He obviously works with other people but im talking about the main guy.

No need to be pedantic about it is there or are you one of them nutters who think everyone should be gender neutral

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

On his facebook page it says gender is male and talks about a single person. He obviously works with other people but im talking about the main guy.

No need to be pedantic about it is there or are you one of them nutters who think everyone should be gender neutral

easy there Capt. Angry he just politely corrected you into the PowerPyx channel/site being a group effort.
I.e. it is not like PS4(5?)Trophies or PlatinumChasers or similar youtube channels where the creator is a sole person.

But yeah, this will be one of those extremely difficult Plats

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Valkirye22 said:

easy there Capt. Angry he just politely corrected you into the PowerPyx channel/site being a group effort.
I.e. it is not like PS4(5?)Trophies or PlatinumChasers or similar youtube channels where the creator is a sole person.

But yeah, this will be one of those extremely difficult Plats

I know its a group effort. Im just saying facts that he is a he. They might all be men. Who knows. I dont, u dont. I was just replying to him about pulling me up on 1 word.

Edited by dannyswfc9

6 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

WTF... Okay, it's weekend and and I think you celebrated with too much alcohol. Your answer has nothing to do with my comment.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2020 at 6:35 PM, Sikutai said:

WTF... Okay, it's weekend and and I think you celebrated with too much alcohol. Your answer has nothing to do with my comment.

You said powerpyx wasn't a he so what i said about gender has everything to do with your comment, also look up the definition of pedantic. 

Its really not hard to understand. 

Powerpyx is a he but he works in a group. Lets just leave it at that.

Anyway crash 4 is gonna be reyt hard

Edited by dannyswfc9