Plat is about 8/10 difficulty - Linked Trophy Guide

25 minutes ago, princefan2407 said:

Rock Blocked... I was so happy to do dino levels... Now I've seen things... 3 hours of torture, but did it. Srsly, the reqquirements are insanely strict.
However, so far, so good, 10 relics to go.

I agree. I really enjoyed the Dino levels until the last part of one of them where you have to slide onto platforms moving on lava....that bit is bullshit of the highest order! 

I'm totally with dannyswfc9 - I'm probably not going to platinum the game but will try to do as much as I can as Crash Bandicoot is awesome.

3 minutes ago, bosstristan said:

Congrats, welcome to the club! :D

Wow only 67 hours and a half, that was short.

Felt like forever. My hand is so busted.

Played the whole game with D-PAD and standard square triple spin ?. I just can't play this game with joysticks lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Felt like forever. My hand is so busted.

Played the whole game with D-PAD and standard square triple spin ?. I just can't play this game with joysticks lol

I can relate. The joystick on my pad is kinda broken and the horizontal axis doesn't work properly, so I had to sometimes (rapidly) switch from joystick to D Pad.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bosstristan said:

Finally got the plat' today! Ugh, what a relief...

Road Blocked and Nitro Processing were a real pain with TT.

I spent over 127 hours to get the platinum trophy (I did take my time though) So yeah, I'd estimate a solid 90 hours to get it.

Congratulations! I hope this platinum trophy gave you a huge satisfaction.

I've got 21/38  TT&NSP relics, so I'm half way through (this "easier" half...). Today I'm starting Bears Repeating and Building Bridges and then I will get 6th dimension fully completed.

It took me 76h so far - first to finish the story with no pressure, and then to start completing 106%. I can't imagine it can take less, especially for people working on full-time and playing 2h each working day and 5h on Saturdays and Sundays. I predict it will close up within 150h for myself.

Edited by Bykovsky7
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

LETSSS GOOOOO. Super happy! Finally done :D !

deluziion90-platinum.jpg

Can you please take out the "finally" from this post as it's triggering me seeing that next to 67 hours :D Here's me at 110 hours having finally finished the NSP relics and now have to start on the platinum relics. Not got any yet (haven't tried) but at least that's all I have to do.

Congrats!

6 hours ago, Bykovsky7 said:

I've got 21/38  TT&NSP relics, so I'm half way through (this "easier" half...). Today I'm starting Bears Repeating and Building Bridges and then I will get 6th dimension fully completed.

It took me 76h so far - first to finish the story with no pressure, and then to start completing 106%. I can't imagine it can take less, especially for people working on full-time and playing 2h each working day and 5h on Saturdays and Sundays. I predict it will close up within 150h for myself.

I'm almost in the same boat, I believe I've played 45+- hours and I've got 22 platinums 19 NPRs I've done all gems + n verted till Ship Happens and all platinum relics from the cortex dimension (except Nitro Processing). Keep up the good work.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Darth_Krid said:

Can you please take out the "finally" from this post as it's triggering me seeing that next to 67 hours :D Here's me at 110 hours having finally finished the NSP relics and now have to start on the platinum relics. Not got any yet (haven't tried) but at least that's all I have to do.

Congrats!

I can understand that. I’ve actually changed it for you???

Edited by Deluziion90

22 hours ago, Bykovsky7 said:

I'm now at Bears Repeating and played   a couple of rounds again and the bear section can f himself hahahaha. Like other people said the best way is to take the checkpoint or bonus round before the riding section and muscle memory every crate. I hate riding parts especially at the end of any level  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

I'm now at Bears Repeating and played   a couple of rounds again and the bear section can f himself hahahaha. Like other people said the best way is to take the checkpoint or bonus round before the riding section and muscle memory every crate. I hate riding parts especially at the end of any level  

I spent a few hours yesterday for such "a training"... Still, I can't get the NSP Relic. A Platinum time trial relic is not so bad there, I've got a gold one after a couple of trials and  need 4s more to platinum, but I missed a bunch of time boxes in the polar section, so I should obtain it today.

Does anyone have any tips for the NSP Relic in the polar section...?  

Edited by Bykovsky7

4 minutes ago, Bykovsky7 said:

Does anyone have any tips for the NSP Relic in the polar section...?  

Good luck, that's my advice :=) It took me 4-5h to get the NSPRs in both bear levels...

I have finished 100% and the NSPRs in ~80 hours. Hopefully the time trials won't take that long to master... 

Congrats to all plat achievers!

I have still not even played all levels. But my quest to complete each level with N.Sanely Perfect Relic before moving on to the next level continues successfully! :D I finished both Bears Repeating and Building Bridges by now and just last night I also finished the N.Sanely Perfect Relic in Rock Blocked. Now I can move on to the next world. 11 levels left I think!

...I am still horrified just thinking about the platinum relic speedruns. But I guess they will be a matter of training, just like the NSP Relics of the polar bear levels.

• Like 1

I honestly didn't find the bear levels that bad. For each level I obviously died 40-odd times just to get the box gem and practice, but when it came to NSP I either got really lucky or had practiced enough before that I didn't get stuck. I missed one box on my third try of Bears Repeating and got it on my 5th, then on my 7th try of Building Bridges (I even got all the boxes so had one extra with the Bonus glitch). The hard part of that level imo is actually getting to the bear as the Tawna bit is horrible :D

However, I probably was owed a bit of luck as I had a horrible time with some other levels. I honestly despise Cortex in this game and how he handles, so Ship Happens and Seeing Double both took me about 6 hours each. I also really struggled with Run It Bayou and especially No Dingo Dallying, with that awful bit on the barge and the high boxes.

• Like 1

gDUamtL.jpg

Okay I did Bear Repeating yesterday! I don't know how but after a couple of tries I improved my Time Trial Relic of 4s from Gold to Platinum, then just after half an hour of trials I obtained the SNP Relic :D

Now Building Bridges ahead. I hate those levels, which are mixing up the gameplay of Crash and new characters... It's ridiculous TFB decided to keep Time Trials in those levels.

Edited by Bykovsky7

II did it!!!! I did it... <literally crying> 

Shove it, Cortex until you actually see double...

Dedication is gratifying, but that game with its problems (mmm, desyncing in Toxic Tunnels) is really tiresome. But the satisfsaction... It won't get Very Ratę, I seriously doubt it.

Single fact: Road Blocked and... Nitro Processing. No single mistake there, płat times are just too strict. For shorter levels on trilogy it is fine, but here... Damn, son.

It is 8,5/10, in terms of difficulty and as a game.

• Like 2

Rare for trophy platinum relic and perfect relic is fake for me, i can finished  all stage platinum relic include dev time 2 stage, and currently im still hate Perfect Relic,cause Perfect relic is Hardest trophy for get platinum trophy,

I just need, Toys for Bob MUST FIX GAMEPLAY RIDING SECTION TO GET ALL CRATE

My opinion diff 9-9,5/10 , FUCK PERFECT RELIC

Edited by Shin_Bam

14 minutes ago, Shin_Bam said:

Rare for trophy platinum relic and perfect relic is fake for me, i can finished  all stage platinum relic include dev time 2 stage, and currently im still hate Perfect Relic,cause Perfect relic is Hardest trophy for get platinum trophy,

I just need, Toys for Bob MUST FIX GAMEPLAY RIDING SECTION TO GET ALL CRATE

My opinion diff 9-9,5/10 , FUCK PERFECT RELIC

I'm struggling with most of time trial relics and you're saying it's easy as fuck to obtain dev times... so it strictly means the platinum trophy is not too easy. 

Riding sections are difficult as fuck but still obtainable and easier than some time trials...

Anyway, I agree that the difficulty level of this platinum is around 8-9/10.

Edited by Bykovsky7

5 minutes ago, Bykovsky7 said:

I'm struggling with most of time trial relics and you're saying it's easy as fuck to obtain dev times... so it strictly means the platinum trophy is not too easy. 

Riding sections as difficult as fuck but still obtainable and easier than time trials...

Anyway, I agree that the difficulty level of this platinum is around 8-9/10.

This is just my opinion, and reality i did all time trial platinum, but perfect relic still a few stage remaining for Platinum Trophy

Edited by Shin_Bam

46 deaths but I finally got 5/6 clear gems for Bears Repeating! Took me about 40 minutes lol (admittedly I intentionally died when I missed a box in the bear riding section). To be honest, I didn't find the riding part or controlling the polar bear too bad but the placement of the boxes is a real bitch. The fact that you're riding a small polar bear cub but have to hit multiple large 2x2 crates is stupid and the positioning of one set behind around a corner is really bad! Don't see how I'll be getting the N Sane Relic for this one which is a shame as the rest of the level is pretty much a breeze! 

I commend those who spent hours trying to get the N Sane relic for this level. I can't imagine doing the level with the bonus round only to miss a box towards the end of the polar section! 

I reckon they should've put the polar section first.

Edited by thedarkness91
  • Like 1

I have been going through the game slowly but surely and I have noticed a tangible difference between how the game runs on PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro.

The uncapped FPS on PS4 Slim can cause weird jittering. The 60FPS on Pro seems to help with perfect relics and especially with time trials. My triple spins are far more consistent.

Also got the platinum last night! :D Decent game, but it honestly didn't need the inverted levels. Some of the boxes and gem locations we're a bit to much as well. To much was off screen. I liked the challenge of getting the Perfect Relics, but some levels felt to long and I felt some of them could have been cut in half and there own levels. I'd give this game 7/10 for difficulty, most of it ain't to bad and only a few levels that gave me grief. With time and practice, most people can get this down! Good luck guys! :) 

• Like 4

I'm progresing but it's tough to spend decent time for repeating levels hundred of times while working on full time... However, I've got 29/38 so far, both time trial relics and NSP relics. Now Stowing Away is ahead.

I'm getting more exhausted level after level.... so far the biggest showstoppers were Rock Blocked and Polar levels but I did them. Can somebody cheer me up please...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Bykovsky7 said:

I'm progresing but it's tough to spend decent time for repeating levels hundred of times while working on full time... However, I've got 29/38 so far, both time trial relics and NSP relics. Now Stowing Away is ahead.

I'm getting more exhausted level after level.... so far the biggest showstoppers were Rock Blocked and Polar levels but I did them. Can somebody cheer me up please...

Cheer up! 

I am in the same situation, can't play too much because I work, so I end up doing 1-2 levels per day. Currently at Toxic Tunnels, and I also hated Rock Blocked.

(Still haven't done any Flashback Tape T_T)

Edited by nudoetcrudo
  • Like 1